Just booked Magic for Arpil 2017

Hello everyone,

My entire family just booked cove balcony (5) cabins total. We all received the same price.. My son has been on the most Carnival cruises but right inside that window to gold on the above mentioned cruise. This is my parents first cruise and I would have thought they would have paid more. I am happy to pay the price.. But thought there would have been some sort of price difference from a 1st timer to a return guest.

Also. Since there are 10 of us.. Do you think we would be able to be seated together at dining room.

On our last cruise we had 10 there and the anytime dining did not work out at all... But we understood ...

Thanks for any light you can shed.

Hello everyone,

My entire family just booked cove balcony (5) cabins total. We all received the same price.. My son has been on the most Carnival cruises but right inside that window to gold on the above mentioned cruise. This is my parents first cruise and I would have thought they would have paid more. I am happy to pay the price.. But thought there would have been some sort of price difference from a 1st timer to a return guest.

Also. Since there are 10 of us.. Do you think we would be able to be seated together at dining room.

On our last cruise we had 10 there and the anytime dining did not work out at all... But we understood ...

Thanks for any light you can shed.

Sometimes Carnival offers discounts to past guests but most of the time everyone pays the same price.

For dining, I believe the largest table seats 12 people, so you will be fine. Make sure that the bookings are linked and you will get the same table.