Royal Princess Theater shows

KruiseKween

I am sailing on the Royal with my family from April 12-20th. Does anyone know what the main theater shows are during this run? Who the cruise director is? Thanks!

Spectacular

Colors of the World

Sweet Soul Music

A Burt Bacharach song show (I can't remember the name)

Beatle Maniacs (A Beatles Tribute show)

Marachel Stanton was the CD on March 13th, don't know if he is still there

The production shows take years to change but they do rotate the guest performers (although their numbers don't change that much either).

That is what i herd. My dad had his heart set on seeing the beatles tribute group. He sae them last time and really enjoyed it. Hooe they live up to what he remembers.

They were really good!

They presented the "Beetles Thing" on the Mar 13-23rd cruise, and YES it was very good. They also played in the atrium one evening. IMO, entertainment overall was very good on this cruise. ;)

"SKY"

They presented the "Beetles Thing" on the Mar 13-23rd cruise, and YES it was very good. They also played in the atrium one evening. IMO, entertainment overall was very good on this cruise. ;)

"SKY"

How long are the theater shows now (approx)? Sre they still 2 shows a night, i herd now that its 3 shows a night but just shorter duration.

How long are the theater shows now (approx)? Sre they still 2 shows a night, i herd now that its 3 shows a night but just shorter duration.

The production shows were 3 per night @ 6:45, 8:15 and 10:00. They are right around 35 mins long. The 8:15 show was always full and you had to arrive at least 30/40 mins early.

On the evening of the deck party there are only two shows one early and one at 8:15. The deck parties have improved. There are two, the Latin deck party and a 50th Anniversary theme deck party. Both are nice, but the Latin one is better. They alternate them every other cruise, so don't know which one you will get.

I Think there were only two Beatles Tribute shows. The tribute group are actually guest entertainers, not part of the on board staff. They come and leave. Their concert/show is one hour long and you have to arrive very early to get seats. Their performance in the Piazza is also an hour long and takes up half the dance floor. The other half is open for dancing, and is crowded. To get a seat for the Piazza performance you have to arrive at least one hour early.

My recommendation is to go to the 10 pm show. The earlier shows, especially the 8:15, were always packed, so we did other things like trivia, eating, relaxing in a lounge, etc. Most of the shows were pretty good, but we didn't have the Beatles tribute on our Feb 8 sailing. If Kory Simon is still at the Krooners lounge, I highly recommend you check him out. Each of his sets is different, he is very entertaining and we really enjoyed him.

The Latin deck party was fun, and there was also a 70s theme night on our cruise, with one of the bands dressing up 70s style and playing disco music, in the Vista lounge.

The production shows were 3 per night @ 6:45, 8:15 and 10:00. They are right around 35 mins long. The 8:15 show was always full and you had to arrive at least 30/40 mins early.

On the evening of the deck party there are only two shows one early and one at 8:15. The deck parties have improved. There are two, the Latin deck party and a 50th Anniversary theme deck party. Both are nice, but the Latin one is better. They alternate them every other cruise, so don't know which one you will get.

I Think there were only two Beatles Tribute shows. The tribute group are actually guest entertainers, not part of the on board staff. They come and leave. Their concert/show is one hour long and you have to arrive very early to get seats. Their performance in the Piazza is also an hour long and takes up half the dance floor. The other half is open for dancing, and is crowded. To get a seat for the Piazza performance you have to arrive at least one hour early.

Do they still do the international crew show? I always enjoyed those.

Do they still do the international crew show? I always enjoyed those.

From time to time they do but lately they've got this "Voice of the Ocean" (??)show which isn't all that great. A lot of people do like it though.

Edited by floridalover5623

My recommendation is to go to the 10 pm show. The earlier shows, especially the 8:15, were always packed, so we did other things like trivia, eating, relaxing in a lounge, etc. Most of the shows were pretty good, but we didn't have the Beatles tribute on our Feb 8 sailing. If Kory Simon is still at the Krooners lounge, I highly recommend you check him out. Each of his sets is different, he is very entertaining and we really enjoyed him.

The Latin deck party was fun, and there was also a 70s theme night on our cruise, with one of the bands dressing up 70s style and playing disco music, in the Vista lounge.

I was on the Royal Princes in January. All the shows were very good. We liked Kory Simon he was Great. But he was leaving on the 29th of January his contract was up.

Tony

I was on the Royal Princes in January. All the shows were very good. We liked Kory Simon he was Great. But he was leaving on the 29th of January his contract was up.

Tony

I'm so sorry I got the names mixed up Kory Simon was good. But I meant

Perry Grant was GREAT!!! And leaving on the 29, of January.

Tony