Will I catch my flight

iminyourmind

Hello everyone. I wanted to know if my ship is scheduled to return to Port Canaveral at 8:00AM, Should I have any concerns about making it to MCO for a 2:00PM flight?

2:00 pm sounds good, I would be comfortable if it was my time frame.

Plenty of time. Might depend on how you are getting to airport. If Carnival transfer - no problem. Same with other shuttles. Should have plenty of time. If you do not do self assist for getting off ship, then go to Guest Services and request early flight luggage tags. I would not worry though as 2 pm seems fine.

You are being smart. You know it's 45 minutes just to get there, but then who knows what may happen. MCO can be a beast at times, but not always. Gives you time to unwind compared to some who fight their way off the ship, usually have transport waiting for them, brag about how early they got there. No way would I want to end my vacation that way.

I am on a 11:20a.m. departure from Mco. If I run late ,I can change it for a 2 p.m. flight at an airport 50 minutes further the original...private transportation says if I get off boat by 8:45 ,should be fine.. [emoji87]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Edited by dinette

You'll be fine! I've flown home from PC departures twice in the past year. Both times I had 3pm or later flights. Let me tell you I know that airport intimately because I've spent so many hours there. With a 2pm departure you'll have time for lunch in the airport & some shopping or wandering around.

Edited by Drose716