wellington port shuttle bus

Hello folks,Does anyone know where the shuttle from the cruise ship drops passengers in Wellington City N.Z.Been there on cruises before but never got off,this time meeting family in Wellington and need info as where to meet them in the city..Hope someone can help me with this information. Cheers Anne.:confused:

Hello folks,Does anyone know where the shuttle from the cruise ship drops passengers in Wellington City N.Z.Been there on cruises before but never got off,this time meeting family in Wellington and need info as where to meet them in the city..Hope someone can help me with this information. Cheers Anne.:confused:

The shuttles drop off near the corner of Lambton Quay and a little side street beside Kirkaldie and Stains. However Kirk's is now closed and undergoing major building renovations as it changes into a David Jones shop, so it may be changed, but it will be around there somewhere.Mobile phone contact could come in handy.:)

It drops off in two places, first near the i-Site Visitor Centre in Wakefield St, and then in Brandon St at the corner of Lambton Quay.

I was there last month on the Golden Princess. The shuttle bus only dropped off at one place in the city, the corner of Brandon St and Lambton Quay.