Need advice on empress compared to.....

lyban

I have been on two cruises, both rcc. Loved them both.

Enchantment for 4 nights

And freedom for 7. Both times traveling with family.

This time I am looking at a girls only 4 nighters on empress out of Miami on June 2nd. How would you compare this ship to what I have been on and also do you think all will e ready to goby then. I see they are having some problems.

Thanks.

I have been on two cruises, both rcc. Loved them both.

Enchantment for 4 nights

And freedom for 7. Both times traveling with family.

This time I am looking at a girls only 4 nighters on empress out of Miami on June 2nd. How would you compare this ship to what I have been on and also do you think all will e ready to goby then. I see they are having some problems.

Thanks.

Empress is much smaller than either Enchantment and Freedom, especially stateroom size compared to Freedom. Empress has no Solarium, and no Royal Promenade. All things being equal (prices, itinerary), I'd much rather be on Enchantment.

Empress is much smaller than either Enchantment and Freedom, especially stateroom size compared to Freedom. Empress has no Solarium, and no Royal Promenade. All things being equal (prices, itinerary), I'd much rather be on Enchantment.

Me too, and I sure wish RCI was not taking them BOTH away from us

here in PC. :(

Me too, and I sure wish RCI was not taking them BOTH away from us

here in PC. :(

I agree. Enchantment and Freedom are both my favorites.At least I can still get to them in a couple of hours. Not excited about Majesty of Oasis coming.

I agree. Enchantment and Freedom are both my favorites.At least I can still get to them in a couple of hours. Not excited about Majesty of Oasis coming.

Me either. Majesty does not have the perks of Enchantment (was hoping for another Vision class or even better...a Radiance class) and Oasis cannot go to Grand Cayman or Coco Cay.

:(

... Oasis cannot go to Grand Cayman or Coco Cay.

Why is that? Oasis can certainly tender passengers. I'm assuming the island can't accommodate the passenger capacity of an Oasis-class ship?

Why is that? Oasis can certainly tender passengers. I'm assuming the island can't accommodate the passenger capacity of an Oasis-class ship?

Oasis class ships do not tender. They possibly could, but you won't find them doing

it, they are all hard dock ports those ships go to. And usually hard docked on the

starboard side.

Oasis class ships do not tender. They possibly could, but you won't find them doing

it, they are all hard dock ports those ships go to. And usually hard docked on the

starboard side.

Interesting. Thanks for the reply!

Edited by UMDelt