20% off drinks packages.... Where!

mdj101

Has anyone seen anything about getting the 20% off on Harmony cruises?

Also, any issue with getting a drink package when being part of a group? All cabins in the group do not have to purchase, correct? I wouldnt think so since they have also made it that all members of each cabin do not need to purchase if they choose not to.

Has anyone seen anything about getting the 20% off on Harmony cruises?

Also, any issue with getting a drink package when being part of a group? All cabins in the group do not have to purchase, correct? I wouldnt think so since they have also made it that all members of each cabin do not need to purchase if they choose not to.

Correct, Royal does not require all guests in a stateroom to purchase the same (or any) drink package.

I had gotten an email for my upcoming cruise on Allure on April 10 (7 nights) for 20% off of the 3 drink packages. Once I signed into my cruise planner I was able to add my cart and the 18% gratuity was added to the total. Premium discounted at $39.20 plus 18% for 7 nights came to $323.79.

My question is how strict is RC with sharing drink packages?

Thanks.

Edited by dthoman

I had gotten an email for my upcoming cruise on Allure on April 10 (7 nights) for 20% off of the 3 drink packages. Once I signed into my cruise planner I was able to add my cart and the 18% gratuity was added to the total. Premium discounted at $39.20 plus 18% for 7 nights came to $323.79.

My question is how strict is RC with sharing drink packages? I wouldn't blanantly advertise doing this but wanted to know if there was an "un-written" rule about daily drink limits. Obviously they won't over serve someone.

Thanks.

There are no daily drink limits. Sharing is against their rules. If they find you sharing, they can remove your drink package with no refund.

This would be such a great deal! I hope they offer it on Harmony!

• 2 weeks later...
The pattern I found as reported on this board was 9+ day sailings with the exception of:

Allure of the Seas - 7 day cruises - April through May 22. The discount seemed to start after Spring Break then go away Memorial weekend, probably as a start to summer.

Jewel of the Seas - 7 day cruise - 7/17/2016 (I haven't caught if any other Jewel dates have been reported).

I'm on the Allure in October and there is no discount showing for beverage packages. Do the discounts just randomly pop up or should I resign myself to the fact that I'm just not getting a discount? I keep checking just in case!

If you don't purchase the drink package the first day for whatever reason do they still charge you for the full wk OR do they charge you only for the remaining days?

They charge you only for the remaining days. You must purchase with at least 4 days left in the cruise and it must last until the end of the cruise.

Is everyone receiving notification of being eligible for the 20% discount via email OR do you just happen to notice this on your RCL cruise planner page?

Thanks.

We did not get an e-mail for our Allure cruise, but found out about it on our roll call...and we usually get plenty of e-mail from RCI to book excursions and special dining.

We received at least 6 e-mails about the tax free sale. :rolleyes: