On the GEM now Easter week Any questions?

renata102

Thanks for answering my question above.

Your service charge post was probably deleted not because of your question but because of some snide remarks that were made.

Did you happen to take a picture of the new expanded O'Sheehan's menu that was implemented on your cruise? If so can you post it?

I was told in comments early on in my post they will try to get it deleted.

Any who

I didn't have a chance to take a pic of it. Day 1 had the old menu and day 2 or 3 they implented the new menu.

It was a larger menu.

I was on the March 22 voyage and I was informed by the Hotel Director that menus on board the Gem were changing effective with the April 1 voyage.

Please do not rely on the March 22 O'Sheehan menus or those for any other restaurants.

• 3 weeks later...
@Renata, you mentioned a major issue with your room, maybe on another post...what happened??

Yes I did mention it on another post. It was a major issue for the first 5 days of our cruise. Which I brought to the attention of cabin stewed, his supervisor and guest services. They tried resolving it but I told them in the meantime To put us in another cabin (the same or smaller or bigger I didn't care). I will go into more details later.

There were times when my cabin could not be inhabited and my son had a headache and we didn't have a quiet room for my 10 year old to nap. This went on for 5 days as they tried to resolve the issue. Well give me another room I paid for a room to use for 10 days at my leisure and half of it I had restrictions from the minute I was about to enter the room. They knew there was an issue as they were trying to resolve it when the announcement was made that we can go to our cabins. 4 of them were sea days.

If I knew I couldn't use my cabin at me leisure I would have not cruised at all.

Yes I did mention it on another post. It was a major issue for the first 5 days of our cruise. Which I brought to the attention of cabin stewed, his supervisor and guest services. They tried resolving it but I told them in the meantime To put us in another cabin (the same or smaller or bigger I didn't care). I will go into more details later.

There were times when my cabin could not be inhabited and my son had a headache and we didn't have a quiet room for my 10 year old to nap. This went on for 5 days as they tried to resolve the issue. Well give me another room I paid for a room to use for 10 days at my leisure and half of it I had restrictions from the minute I was about to enter the room. They knew there was an issue as they were trying to resolve it when the announcement was made that we can go to our cabins. 4 of them were sea days.

If I knew I couldn't use my cabin at me leisure I would have not cruised at all.

YIKES

that's terrible :(

We did see the sign at the front desk that cabin change requests could not be accommodated as the ship was full... they didn't move you?