Beer selection

brewwhat

It's part of their regular import lineup. Been on it for years. It's an ABInBev product bought when InBev took over Whitbread at the turn of the century. Used to be very popular in the UK. but ABInBev hasn't pushed the brand. Haven't had it in awhile but it was a nice cream ale at one time.

I fell in love with the 1609 Amber Ale from Coney Island brewing...had it on the Paradise TWO cruises ago...I thought since it was onboard I'd check in Tampa this last time...no dice. Can't find it in any store.

I fell in love with the 1609 Amber Ale from Coney Island brewing...had it on the Paradise TWO cruises ago...I thought since it was onboard I'd check in Tampa this last time...no dice. Can't find it in any store.

May longer be distributed in Florida.

Lots of good FL Pale Ales around. A lot of Carnival Ships out of Fl carry Cigar City's Invasion and Sierra Nevada's Pale.

On my last cruise on the Conquest they had a delightful English beer called Boddington's. I can't find it in the Fun Store. Is Boddington's available on the Splendor in 2016?

It was already off the menu on Sensation in January. They only had it at one bar selling their remaining stock.

I'm a craft beer guy and the 16 oz Sam Adams Rebel IPA was my go to beer this past cruise. At 5.95 pre-tip, I thought it was a good deal. I'd like to try the Cigar City beers if going out of FL.

I live in Tampa and like the cigar city brews but actually prefer the rebel.

I'm a craft beer guy and the 16 oz Sam Adams Rebel IPA was my go to beer this past cruise. At 5.95 pre-tip, I thought it was a good deal. I'd like to try the Cigar City beers if going out of FL.

Have you tried the Sam Adams Grapefruit Rebel IPA yet? It is my go to brew. Awesome IPA. :)

It would be better if they had Jai Alai

Have you tried the Sam Adams Grapefruit Rebel IPA yet? It is my go to brew. Awesome IPA. :)

Not a fan of all the fruity stuff. That said, The Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin and Mango Even Keel are pretty tasty.

It would be better if they had Jai Alai

I agree. Going to try out their new "Man" on tap locally tomorrow. Supposedly the place will have SA's new NewWorld Trippel on tap too. And they have CC's Tocobaga Red , which is better than Thirsty Red Frog.