Chef's table and pay restaurants

Hi all -

A couple of years ago we did Grandeur and they offered a special when we got on-board for Chef's table and 3 of the pay restaurants for a special price. Can't remember exactly the price but it was a deal compared to when you bought them separately.

Do they still offer something like this or is it hit or miss based on ship and reservations.

We are sailing on Anthem in Oct.

thanks

Hi all -

A couple of years ago we did Grandeur and they offered a special when we got on-board for Chef's table and 3 of the pay restaurants for a special price. Can't remember exactly the price but it was a deal compared to when you bought them separately.

Do they still offer something like this or is it hit or miss based on ship and reservations.

We are sailing on Anthem in Oct.

thanks

This is the current fleetwide dining package:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/dining_discount_packages.pdf

Each ship may also have their own promos, but you won't know that until you are onboard.

Bob, does this work on the Anthem, at wonderland, or the chef's table? Or is it just the regular Chops/Sabor kind of restaurants?

JC

There is some fine print at the bottom that says:

Not valid for premium experiences including Chef’s Table, wine pairings dinners, and Mystery Dinner Theater.

I don't know if Wonderland is considered a Premium experience for the purposes of this promo. However, they would be able to tell you that onboard, if you want to wait to purchase the package until then.

There is some fine print at the bottom that says:

Not valid for premium experiences including Chef’s Table, wine pairings dinners, and Mystery Dinner Theater.

I don't know if Wonderland is considered a Premium experience for the purposes of this promo. However, they would be able to tell you that onboard, if you want to wait to purchase the package until then.

Thanks, I would like to have it all planned out. That seems a bit hard, though, especially, since they are possibly changing the regular dining. Sigh...:eek:

JC

Thanks, I would like to have it all planned out. That seems a bit hard, though, especially, since they are possibly changing the regular dining. Sigh...:eek:

JC

The current dining package makes it difficult to plan it all ahead, because it requires you to make some reservations on board. Basically, they are giving you a discount in exchange for not being able to book some restaurants pre-cruise.

The current dining package makes it difficult to plan it all ahead, because it requires you to make some reservations on board. Basically, they are giving you a discount in exchange for not being able to book some restaurants pre-cruise.

I think you are right. So, that means I am probably not interested, but the interesting thing, when I put it in my cart it comes with a time option but not the days.

JC

I think you are right. So, that means I am probably not interested, but the interesting thing, when I put it in my cart it comes with a time option but not the days.

JC

Not sure if that time option is for all the dinners, or just the first.

On our last two cruises we booked the speciality restaurants in advance and then got 40% back as OBC on our ship account. Do we have to wait til we embark now to book to get the discount? We like to dine at Giovanni's table on our first night- but it now seems like you can't choose the first restaurant yourself. Is this correct?

On our last two cruises we booked the speciality restaurants in advance and then got 40% back as OBC on our ship account. Do we have to wait til we embark now to book to get the discount? We like to dine at Giovanni's table on our first night- but it now seems like you can't choose the first restaurant yourself. Is this correct?

I don't think the old dining promo that gave back OBC is available anymore.

If you book the current package on board, you can choose the first (and subsequent) restaurants.

Edited by clarea

I want to plan our dining times etc because it is a big part of our cruise. So I booked the time, days and Restaurants online for 7 nights. When we board I will ask them to credit my account for the money I would have saved by buying the 5 night package. The worst thing that can happen is they say no. Also I was unable to book the package online when I made the bookings anyway.