Live From Oasis 3/26

Why wouldn't your steward empty the mini fridge? I thought that was a fairly common request.

The mini fridges are technically under the bar department, and some ships instruct the stateroom attendants not to mess with them.

Thanks for the review.

Just some notes on salmon and eggs made to order. If you don't see the salmon, ask for it. They may have it available upon request.

Eggs made to order have never been available in Oasis class Windjammer. However, you should be able to find them in the Main Dining Room, Johnny Rockets, and Wipeout Cafe.

That is not good news. I was on NOS in November and had eggs over easy and a ham omelette made to order every morning. All well

I was very surprised the Windjammer did not have an omelette station, but Wipeout Cafe did. It also has some outside tables, so it was actually nicer there. There was smoked salmon a few mornings in the Windjammer, but not every morning.

That is not good news. I was on NOS in November and had eggs over easy and a ham omelette made to order every morning. All well

Eggs made to order have been offered in Windjammer on every Royal ship I can remember, except for Oasis class. I asked one of the headwaiters on Allure about that once, and he said they actually tried it for about a week, and it was a disaster. Just too many people.

Try Wipeout or Johnny Rockets, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Why wouldn't your steward empty the mini fridge? I thought that was a fairly common request.

Our stateroom attendant looked horrified when we requested to remove the items in the mini fridge. Needless to say, it was a no. This was on the Allure.