Web site

silver service

It's working again now. One difference I've noticed is that when you're on the page with all the cruises for a certain month, at the bottom of the page instead of the number of each page with forward and back arrows it now has a box saying "show more results".

One aspect on the web site I've noticed that seems to be working inconsistently is when I try to start a "Search for Cruises" by "date" or by "cruise number".

Sometimes when I choose by "date" it gives me the screen to enter a cruise number. Sometimes when I chose by "cruise number", it gives by the screen to start a search by either destination or date, not the screen to enter a cruise number.

Fortunately, searches started by choosing "Where would you like to go?" seem to be working consistently for now, at least from what I can tell.

I haven't seen any updates about the web site status on Cunard's facebook page yet, just the April Fools' joke.

Regards,

John.

I was able to get in this morning at 9 a.m. eastern standard time. The cost of our cruise went down by $500 p.p. and the OBC went up by an additional $50 p.p. with free gratuities. I immediately called and rebooked. It was worth it to save $1,600. I don't know if this had anything to do with the website being down for the last 2 weeks but it worked out in our favor. Check your cruise prices once you are able to get in!:p

The problem I reported yesterday with the voyage search by "date" and "cruise number" functions appears to have been resolved. So far today, the site seems to be working correctly for me here in the U.S. It's still a rather clunky web site, mind you, but back to working as designed as best I can tell.

Regards,

John.

Anyone having trouble booking the 2018 cruises that Cunard has to offer? On their website, it seems that the 2018 cruises are all sold out. It can't really be that popular right that is currently sold out 2 years ahead.

2018 World Cruises don't go on sale until Tuesday 12th April.