Electronic documents

There will be a page at the back of your E-doc's that will have a luggage tag for you to print out...fold as directed & staple or tape to your bag....or insert them into a clear luggage tag holder like the ones sold here on CC...

I read you can request electronic documents or mailed ( for a fee). Anyone have info on this. How do you receive luggage tags "electronically"?

There will also be a "Print Luggage Tag" button on the same web page as your online check-in. This normally becomes available at 7 weeks before the cruise.

The luggage tag is on one of the pieces of paper that comes in the document email. You just make multiple copies of that page and put them on your luggage. Really, the only page you need to board the ship is the one with your "Set Sail Pass" on it. The rest of the packet that comes is full of useful information about your sailing. There really is no need to print it all up. You can read it online and just save it until after your cruise. Out of the entire document that comes, you need the "Set Sail Page" and the luggage tag page. If you don't want to print the luggage tags up, you can get tags at the pier when you check in for your cruise. The porters have a full supply for every cruise. I always take the electronic documents and just print out what I need to.