Freedom Port Canaveral Priority Boarding

It's up to port personnel if they allow the other party can board with you. In reality, the difference in time with priority is very little, so it's probably easier if you just check-in and board with the other family.

I don't think anyone gets priority boarding. First come, first served. But, for gold and above there is a priority check-in line which all of you should be able to get in. They aren't that fussy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

On a Oasis cruise as Platinum members we received Priority Check In and Priority boarding. As we approached the boarding entrance a staff member directed us toward a large group seated in a waiting area. I showed my Sea Pass to another staff member indicating we were Platinum and we were redirected to board immediately.

On a Oasis cruise as Platinum members we received Priority Check In and Priority boarding. As we approached the boarding entrance a staff member directed us toward a large group seated in a waiting area. I showed my Sea Pass to another staff member indicating we were Platinum and we were redirected to board immediately.

Thanks for the information. We are never early enough to take advantage of that perk.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app