Carnival Pride Returning to Baltimore 4/3/16 Pictures

cruisexlife

I saw the news about the Pride having propulsion problems, and that it would be returning to Baltimore late due to the issues. I got my camera and went down the street to the local beach and snapped these pictures.

DSCF65691_zpsjzo8aaup.jpg

DSCF65701_zpso1mifwv6.jpg

DSCF65731_zpsooqgqner.jpg

DSCF65771_zpszwtevpqv.jpg

DSCF65781_zpsmsxjwljh.jpg

Edited by cruisexlife

New itinerary:

Sun: Depart Baltimore

Mon: Sea Day

Tues: Sea Day

Wed: Nassau Bahamas 5PM-11:30PM

Thur: Freeport Bahamas 9AM-6PM

Fri: Sea Day

Sat: Sea Day

Sun: Arrive in Baltimore at 9AM

50% refund for this cruise, 50% off a future 2-7 day cruise, $25 per person to offset the meal costs, as they missed both lunch and dinner with the delay.

Great photos.

Recently updated to no Half Moon Cay. 50% refund on current cruise and 50% future cruise.

Wed Night: Nassau

Thurs: Freeport (where we assume the fix is going to take place).

It was edited before you posted this.

New itinerary:

Sun: Depart Baltimore

Mon: Sea Day

Tues: Sea Day

Wed: Nassau Bahamas 5PM-11:30PM

Thur: Freeport Bahamas 9AM-6PM

Fri: Sea Day

Sat: Sea Day

Sun: Arrive in Baltimore at 9AM

50% refund for this cruise, 50% off a future 2-7 day cruise, $25 per person to offset the meal costs, as they missed both lunch and dinner with the delay.

Not much of a cruise.

Not much of a cruise.

I know, Nassau is practically wasted, as the beach chairs will all be gone by 5. Heck by the time you get to a beach and get settled, the sun will almost be gone. Freeport will be the only decent day.

Not much of a cruise.

It's only costing 50% of what a person was paying along with 50% off a future cruise. Add 7 days to sit back and relax and you say that is not much of a cruise? I would take it then book another one to go to the places missed. If you book for the same price range that could be 14 days at sea and only paying for 7. I would be a happy camper walking onto that ship!

I saw the news about the Pride having propulsion problems, and that it would be returning to Baltimore late due to the issues. I got my camera and went down the street to the local beach and snapped these pictures.

cruisexlife -

Great photos!!! Thanks for sharing!

What's the local beach?

cruisexlife -

Great photos!!! Thanks for sharing!

What's the local beach?

I live in Pasadena, MD, specifically Riviera Beach, MD. Riviera Beach is at the end of the peninsula, which faces the Patapsco River, the channel for all of the traffic in and out of Baltimore. All of the beaches in the neighborhood are public, so I like to go down and sit on the rocks, and watch the ships to this one (The northern beach, if they have actual names, then I don't know them.) You can't swim off of the north beach. Off of the west beach, I believe you can swim, but I still wouldn't. There is no East Beach, as it's all beachfront housing, but I have friends who live in one. So when I want to swim, I go to the East Beach. :)

I love the area that I live in, I'm fortunate to grow up with and still live near the Chesapeake Bay!

Not much of a cruise.

I don't mind a cruise that has more sea days than ports of call. I would be disappointed to mix what I had planned though and the fact that both stops are in the Bahamas. The compensation is pretty good as well.

It's only costing 50% of what a person was paying along with 50% off a future cruise. Add 7 days to sit back and relax and you say that is not much of a cruise? I would take it then book another one to go to the places missed. If you book for the same price range that could be 14 days at sea and only paying for 7. I would be a happy camper walking onto that ship!

Agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

cruisexlife -

great photos!!! Thanks for sharing!

What's the local beach?

i live in pasadena, md, specifically riviera beach, md. Riviera beach is at the end of the peninsula, which faces the patapsco river, the channel for all of the traffic in and out of baltimore. All of the beaches in the neighborhood are public, so i like to go down and sit on the rocks, and watch the ships to this one (the northern beach, if they have actual names, then i don't know them.) you can't swim off of the north beach. Off of the west beach, i believe you can swim, but i still wouldn't. There is no east beach, as it's all beachfront housing, but i have friends who live in one. So when i want to swim, i go to the east beach. :)

i love the area that i live in, i'm fortunate to grow up with and still live near the chesapeake bay!

so cool! Thx!

I'm new on here and have not figured out how to post a new message. All I can see is where to reply to messages....Help please?

At the top of the page of this Carnival Forum click on New Thread near upper left top. You have to have registered and signed-in to REPLY or Post.

Ken

Edited by Ken076