Those who received 50 percent off ...

audcc77

... future cruise, did that include a cruise already booked ?

I already have 1 in 2017. I don't want to book another one in 2018 yet. Maybe not at all.

Anyone?

Hope you find an answer but can I ask how you got 50% off?

I am on the pride. We were delayed boarding and itinerary changed due to propulsion issues.

Carnival really stepped up on this. I'd have never booked a 7 day cruise to Nassau and Freeport for the price I paid. It's still a vacation and we are enjoying it.

I was actually thinking of bailing on carnival but they have come through on this.

Cant you just cancel the one you have booked, then re-book it with the 50% off?

I don't really want to cancel because I got a good deal and obc. I'm afraid I'll lose the Obc.

Plus I booked ES.

On our Fantasy cruise from Feb. 22nd, the 25% off a future cruise, we had to pay the deposit first, on the future cruise. There was instructions on the very bottom of the letter we were given upon embarkation. So I'm pretty sure you can apply your discount to the 2017 cruise you already have booked. When I filled out the form, a note indicated that this would be processed within 3-5 business days.....I haven't heard back yet but it's only been a week.

I am on the pride. We were delayed boarding and itinerary changed due to propulsion issues.

Carnival really stepped up on this. I'd have never booked a 7 day cruise to Nassau and Freeport for the price I paid. It's still a vacation and we are enjoying it.

I was actually thinking of bailing on carnival but they have come through on this.

If you are currently on the Pride just ask the rep at the Carnival desk.

Hope you are enjoying your cruise. Good things are worth waiting for! :p We were on the Journeys cruise 3/13-3/27. Just out of curiosity: do you get 50% off the CRUISE FARE or the ENTIRE amount of the cruise which would include port fees/taxes. OP, if you see Fernando in the MDR, tell him Karen and Jim say hi!

Hope you are enjoying your cruise. Good things are worth waiting for! :p We were on the Journeys cruise 3/13-3/27. Just out of curiosity: do you get 50% off the CRUISE FARE or the ENTIRE amount of the cruise which would include port fees/taxes. OP, if you see Fernando in the MDR, tell him Karen and Jim say hi!

I don't know if it is off the entire amount. Either way, I am grateful.

If this is the same Fernando on the Fantasy, that would be great. We are ATD. Is he in that section?

We are in Freeport now. Gloomy rainy. Maybe they are fixing the problem.

I don't know if it is off the entire amount. Either way, I am grateful.

If this is the same Fernando on the Fantasy, that would be great. We are ATD. Is he in that section?

We are in Freeport now. Gloomy rainy. Maybe they are fixing the problem.

Yes, unless they switched him from when we were on, he is in the front section to the right as you walk into the MDR. His wife Zarah is also a wait steward. They have a beautiful 3 yo daughter back home in the Phillipines living with his parents. They are trying to save $ to give her a good life. He is VERY POPULAR but we asked the Maitre D the 2nd night if we could have him for the whole cruise and we did, same booth too! Hope they kept the roof closed on the pool for you. Sit back and ENJOY!

Is your good deal and OBC better than what half off would be?

Obviously not.

You will just have to book another cruise to take advantage of the 50% off. Don't you hate when you have to do that?? :p:rolleyes::D

We were on the so called Ebola Cruise and received a 50% off offer. It did not cover port fees and taxes. It work like this, we booked and a put down a deposit for our cruise, Breeze - October 2016. We then filled out a form online with the information from our discount. They then adjusted our remaining balance to reflect the discount. Worked out great for us, gave us a cruise we had not planned on!

We did ask for Fernando, and we are delighted that it is the same Fernando on the Fantasy we have had twice before... :D. He is wonderful. He remembered you both.

After checking with the future cruise desk, I still have no answer whether an "already booked cruise" is considered to be a "future cruise" ... they said that was a "state $ide" question. :rolleyes: I'm waiting on my PvP to see if she can find an answer.