Breakaway - Haven, August 7

js

Hi.

I'm sailing on the Breakaway in an H4 on August 7.

I want to contact the concierge with my dining requests prior to boarding along with any other requests.

Last time (two years ago), I sailed Haven we were contacted by concierge prior to our trip.

Is it still too early?

Do I count 100 days back from August 7?

I want to book all our specialty restaurants and then tweak if need be once on ship.

Can you please send me the concierge e-mail and is it correct I just count back from 100.

I thought I remembered last time concierge sent me a letter or e-mail or something with the exact dates but not sure.

Thanks again.

Hi.

I'm sailing on the Breakaway in an H4 on August 7.

I want to contact the concierge with my dining requests prior to boarding along with any other requests.

Last time (two years ago), I sailed Haven we were contacted by concierge prior to our trip.

Is it still too early?

Do I count 100 days back from August 7?

I want to book all our specialty restaurants and then tweak if need be once on ship.

Can you please send me the concierge e-mail and is it correct I just count back from 100.

I thought I remembered last time concierge sent me a letter or e-mail or something with the exact dates but not sure.

Thanks again.

I see you've gotten the email. Good luck - our experience with them and follow through has been horrific. Thank goodness we don't really care about what kind of coffee is in the cabin or need extra pillows. None of our requests seem to make it to the ship - we don't even bother anymore. :o It's just easier to ask for those things once on board and you know it will be done!

I don't think the pre-concierge will even take dinner reservations. Exactly 100 days out they open on my ncl - you can book them your self through there and then tweak them once on board with the concierge. In our experience they open up at 9 am on the 100th day from sailing.

Edited by happy cruzin

I see you've gotten the email. Good luck - our experience with them and follow through has been horrific. Thank goodness we don't really care about what kind of coffee is in the cabin or need extra pillows. None of our requests seem to make it to the ship - we don't even bother anymore. :o It's just easier to ask for those things once on board and you know it will be done!

I don't think the pre-concierge will even take dinner reservations. Exactly 100 days out they open on my ncl - you can book them your self through there and then tweak them once on board with the concierge. In our experience they open up at 9 am on the 100th day from sailing.

That has been our experience as well. They can TAKE the requests for some things but they can't deliver.

Thank you all so much!

I have to look to see if I made the ressies myself last time or if I sent to concierge.

We had Adrian and he was absolutely wonderful. We don't ask for much but it was great to have them there to tweak dinner reservations, seat us on the stage at Cirque, not having to go to Guest Services, etc.

We also had a awesome butler. Anytime she saw my dh/me, she would always say, I just saw your son here, there, etc.

I told my dh I thought she was following him (he was 16 at the time) and he would be where she said. She was wonderful and always had a smile.

Is August too far away to know who the concierge on Breakaway will be and is Jelly Rose still the bartender?

Can't wait!

Thanks.

Edited by js

Our experience with Pre-cruise concierge services has been similar, that is, they take the information, but there is no follow through. We typically get it sorted out when we are onboard.

Edited by cruis247g