Weird occurrence with C&A

I had something weird happen about a year and a half ago. I booked a cruise with my son and husband. Down the road my mom decided to join us. So I swapped my name for hers and I booked a solo room with my name on it. (Discount wise, this was the best way for us to do it because I have higher status than my mom).

After the cruise my C&A account was all messed up. Wouldnt let me log in. My reservation info was messed up, etc. Apparently when I called in to have my name swapped with my moms it messed with their system and somehow assigned my C&A number to my mom's name! I took a few weeks to get it straightened out, their system is very finicky! Once they fixed it for good (it took a few phone calls) we never had another issue!

Edited by Sunkissed Mommy

They told me it's probably because my husband logged on to the account when I was logged on... Problem with that is he will even tell you he has no clue what I do on the websites and even said, I have an account? No, that's definitely not it. She also said it might be because I was using a tablet instead of Internet Explorer. So I'll try that tomorrow because she told me to wait 24 hours again before I log back on. But for real, I can't be the only one using an IPad. They should fix that...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by 3happyferrets

Several years ago C&A decided to change my member number. When I called they said "You don't want the cruise credits now attached to your old number". At least nothing else went bad.

Several years ago C&A decided to change my member number. When I called they said "You don't want the cruise credits now attached to your old number". At least nothing else went bad.

They took away your credits?!?

I was wondering why my C&A address kept reverting my old one - I hadn't changed it over at Captain's Club. We'll see if it stays now that I changed it in both places.

Captain's Club address stayed but C&A reverted back to old address again - ugh. I dread trying to call for them to fix it.

Captain's Club address stayed but C&A reverted back to old address again - ugh. I dread trying to call for them to fix it.

Some other database is hitting it, keep trying.

They took away your credits?!?

No, they just assigned me a new C&A number with the same credits and profile. I never would have noticed except that my wife and I were almost sequential, I think our membership numbers were three digits apart.

No, they just assigned me a new C&A number with the same credits and profile. I never would have noticed except that my wife and I were almost sequential, I think our membership numbers were three digits apart.

Oh ok, that's good [emoji4]