Suite waitlist

kiefer1130

after booking, we decided that we would splurge on a Suite for the first time :)

no suites are available for our sailing and PVP "waitlisted" us to upgrade to a suite.

Has anyone ever had any experience with this? curious if I will get a call or an email and if I have any chance of actually getting a suite :)

after booking, we decided that we would splurge on a Suite for the first time :)

no suites are available for our sailing and PVP "waitlisted" us to upgrade to a suite.

Has anyone ever had any experience with this? curious if I will get a call or an email and if I have any chance of actually getting a suite :)

Hi there

Of course there is always a chance that one of the suites will open up, but you will pay for the privilege (supply and demand) Since there are none available now do you even have an idea of what would be a reasonable price if on opened up?

Naturally if money is not a concern and you would be happy with anything offered...yes you may have the opportunity.

Myself I would be looking for my next cruise. Maybe do a little research before you sail, find something you like and you could book your next cruise while on this one and get an extra OBC.

good luck and

have a great cruise

This cruise is for my 50th birthday so hubby said "make it a trip you will never forget" not sure if that is a blank check or not lol

Will just keep fingers crossed, have a year and half so I guess we shall see !

Def a great idea to book next one one board, we have never done that, considering our first b2b.

Thanks for the input

This cruise is for my 50th birthday so hubby said "make it a trip you will never forget" not sure if that is a blank check or not lol

Will just keep fingers crossed, have a year and half so I guess we shall see !

Def a great idea to book next one one board, we have never done that, considering our first b2b.

Thanks for the input

Happy Birthday. We have have several suites on Carnival - and - in my opinion only - they are nice - but it not going to be an unforgetable, life changing experience. Except for the priority boarding, and the extra sink and bathtub, they are not that overwhelming, at least in my opinion. Unless it's an umbelievable offer from the " upsell fairy", balcony is plenty good enough for us.

Happy Birthday. We have have several suites on Carnival - and - in my opinion only - they are nice - but it not going to be an unforgetable, life changing experience. Except for the priority boarding, and the extra sink and bathtub, they are not that overwhelming, at least in my opinion. Unless it's an umbelievable offer from the " upsell fairy", balcony is plenty good enough for us.

Maybe its NOT the cabin that will make it memorable. Her hubby just may have "something" to do with that unforgettable experience. Just sayin'.

Just like the location of the Suites and the extra room....thanks for the input Dave.

We are on the Vista and looking forward to the "patio" instead of balcony.

And I'm sure it will be memorable even if we sleep on deck lol

Just like the location of the Suites and the extra room....thanks for the input Dave.

We are on the Vista and looking forward to the "patio" instead of balcony.

And I'm sure it will be memorable even if we sleep on deck lol

exactly