Thoughts on Island Marketing Ltd for Excursion Options?

Mid43

Good day all, I have not been able to find any recent thoughts or reviews on the Excursion Company, Island Marketing Ltd.

I was looking into one of their excursions for San Juan, and was wondering what my fellow CC'ers felt about this company if you all have used them.

Any thoughts or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Good day all, I have not been able to find any recent thoughts or reviews on the Excursion Company, Island Marketing Ltd.

I was looking into one of their excursions for San Juan, and was wondering what my fellow CC'ers felt about this company if you all have used them.

Any thoughts or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

island marketing are a third party booking party as Viator so the trip depends on how good the actual tour company is

if you can find the actual tour company used and research on trip advisor you may get a better idea as to whether its worth booking direct

We used them for private snorkel excursions in Grand Cayman and St Maarten, and currently have another booked through them for Roatan. We had no problems, and actually these tours were the highlight of our cruise. We paid 25% upfront, then the balance is due when you take your excursion, in cash ( or travelers checks, I believe) They send you a confirmation email after your deposit, that you print out and bring with you.

You might have to call your credit card company and give them a "heads up."

I didn't do this my first time, and my Visa rejected the 1st attempted billing from the Caymans.

• 2 months later...

For those that have used them, how long after you reserved the tour did you get the email confirmation. I booked a tour a couple of days ago and my credit card has already been charged but I have not received any confirmation from them.

For those that have used them, how long after you reserved the tour did you get the email confirmation. I booked a tour a couple of days ago and my credit card has already been charged but I have not received any confirmation from them.

Check your spam. I think that's where mine went once

Sent from my iPad using Forums