Different offers in different countries?

Hi everyone.

We are new to cruising after our first in January just gone and want to book another asap. We want to stick with RCL because of the fantastic time we had, we may look at other lines in the future though.

My question is, I have noticed people saying about different offers including 30% off all cruises and 50% off 2nd guest however I have not seen these offers.... I am in the UK and wondered if RCL have different offers in different countries. I have tried going to the .com site but always get moved back to the .co.uk site.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Geoff & Stu

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Yes, it is common for Royal to offer different promos to different countries. For example, UK folks can book under a promo that includes one of the unlimited beverage packages, which is not currently available for US/Canadian bookings.

Don't pay too much attention to promos, especially the US ones which don't provide any real savings over everyday prices, look for the bottom line price. While the US prices (and T&C) are quite good, there can be even better deals in some other countries.:cool:

Thanks guys, that clears it up a bit.... I thought I was cracking up! I am interested in the free drinks package but that's only until December but we're looking for January which is just typical haha. Hopefully they will add dates at some point [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

As Biker19 has said, just look at the bottom line. Some of the prices that Royal are asking on the current promo look anything but free. Somtimes they will offer a guarantee cabin at a lower price, without the promo & just pay as you go for drinks. Eg Independence 1st May transatlantic with promo £779, guaranteed inside, no promo £399. You sometimes need to do a dummy booking run, to see if a guarantee cabin is being offered. Access the US site from the UK with http://www.royalcaribbean.com/?wuc=us

Look at NCL's free at sea promo for their drinks option.

Happy cruise hunting.

Mark & Heather