Xcelerate on Equinox???

caymancouple

Leaving next week on the TA on the Equinox... anyone know if we will have Xcelerate?

Anyone know how they take Elite minutes and the unlimited package? Do I get a percent off, or a dollar amount off?

Thanks

We were on Equinox on the March 14 sailing and they did not have Xcelerate yet. I did get the unlimited package and being Elite we received a 30% discount for the cruise instead of the free 90 minutes. We could only connect one device at a time which worked fine for us.

Leaving next week on the TA on the Equinox... anyone know if we will have Xcelerate?

Anyone know how they take Elite minutes and the unlimited package? Do I get a percent off, or a dollar amount off?

Thanks

Currently on Constellation. They put it on just before we sailed on our TA, so I see no reason Equinox won't get it prior to her TA sailing.

They took my Elite+ minutes (240) and converted to unlimited package with 35% discount - Cost $129.45. Well worth it. I think Elites get 30% discount of the $199. You can only connect one device at a time, so if your laptop is connected and you try to connect your iPhone, it will prompt you and log out of your laptop.

My wife still maintained her 240 Elite+ minutes on her seapass with her folio number.

Xcelerate on Constellation TA was a great addition.

As Elite , I paid $ 139 for unlimited fast internet with no need to log out .

I watched movies on Netflix,Amazon and Hulu without problems .

I used FaceTime and Skype a lot.

Well worth the money!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app