Princess Cruises to Cruise from Adelaide and Introduce AUD on Repositioning Voyages

LauraS

Yes,Yes,Yes,Adelaide is our default home city,far easy to get to adelaide from out round the alice than to sydney.This will save us probably $1500 on air fares and accomodation per cruise.We hinted at this 2 days ago,our insider info was correct,thats going to cost us a few cartons lol.:):):):).everyone knew about the golden,i thought we would see the majestic and i think Mr Gut might have hinted at the diamond or emerald.

We will be tempted to train to Adelaide and do the one that includes KI.

will be watching closely.

Train to Adelaide pre cruise is an excellent option if you've never been there. Princess have actually coordinated those trips in the past. Ask your TA.

Train to Adelaide pre cruise is an excellent option if you've never been there. Princess have actually coordinated those trips in the past. Ask your TA.

We've been to Adelaide a lot, son was at Uni there.

We will be tempted to train to Adelaide and do the one that includes KI.

will be watching closely.

That's the 1I'm hoping for as my 2nd cruise! Preferably from Melbourne, but if necessary, will fly to and sail from Adelaide to Melbourne and fly back to my hometown.

Would like to see how I tolerate 6 nights aboard, but if the budget's tight-4 nights is better than 2 or 3!

Lol a bit rich to report it as round trip voyages to NZ, you might give people the impression there is more than one............... At least we are starting to appear on the map :)

Another Cruise Critic member posted the "Northern Summer" schedule for Australia/New Zealand. From memory, there's a New Zealand RT from Adelaide, where the last 2 nights from Melbourne form part of the 6 night round trip including the 4 night Adelaide-Kangaroo Island-Port Lincoln-Melbourne cruise.

Sorry I don't remember the name of the thread, it was a couple of days ago.

Yes that's right, there is a single adelaide - nz return cruise and a one way cruise to melb out of adelaide. Not exactly what I would have described as 'New Zealand voyages '

But it is good to see adelaide is starting to be added to some Melbourne itineraries.

Edited by Womble99

Another Cruise Critic member posted the "Northern Summer" schedule for Australia/New Zealand. From memory, there's a New Zealand RT from Adelaide, where the last 2 nights from Melbourne form part of the 6 night round trip including the 4 night Adelaide-Kangaroo Island-Port Lincoln-Melbourne cruise.

Sorry I don't remember the name of the thread, it was a couple of days ago.

Thanks, so the 6 day Melbourne round trip may be better, drive or train to Melb and back.

Not to bad when you can fly capital to capital,via virgin or Qantas,but when you have to fly regional airline ie rex,the cost is horrific.From where we are its $750 return to sydney.One pax,so $1500,for 2 half a cruise fare.Plus add in hotelsIts an easy $2000.

Be aware of big cutbacks in Indian Pacific and explorer time tables,plus the pensioner rail subsidy pass will not be honored from July 1st 2016.Mrs one will be up at 1 stroke past midnight tonight to book tickets for October.

Thanks for the heads up.

Not to bad when you can fly capital to capital,via virgin or Qantas,but when you have to fly regional airline ie rex,the cost is horrific.From where we are its $750 return to sydney.One pax,so $1500,for 2 half a cruise fare.Plus add in hotelsIts an easy $2000.

True.

And when you can't fly the lost days equal lost income