How many times can you change an existing reservation?

I am booked on Allure for the end of June 2016, but am not able to cruise then. Final payment is due tomorrow and I need to change my reservation to another ship before I lose my deposit and OBC. (I booked the Allure cruise onboard Liberty last year.) The issue is that I am interested in Anthem for June 2017, which is not available . (So frustrating.) As I am running out of time to change my reservation, should I just book another ship until the Anthem itineraries are available? Or could I be penalized for changing my reservation so many times?

Thank you!

I am booked on Allure for the end of June 2016, but am not able to cruise then. Final payment is due tomorrow and I need to change my reservation to another ship before I lose my deposit and OBC. (I booked the Allure cruise onboard Liberty last year.) The issue is that I am interested in Anthem for June 2017, which is not available . (So frustrating.) As I am running out of time to change my reservation, should I just book another ship until the Anthem itineraries are available? Or could I be penalized for changing my reservation so many times?

Thank you!

You will not lose any deposit, however if your OBC is from booking onboard, then that may be reduced significantly. They are supposed to let you change it once without it getting reduced.

You can change as many times as you want before final payment. Any time you change you are subject to whatever promotions are in effect that day. Like Bob said regarding the OBC from booking onboard, they should let you change once without having it decreased. After more than one change they may reduce it, or they may not. RCL is not very consistent in that.

Edited by molly361