No auto fill choice for 2nd person, when booking?

Maybe this has been discussed (couldn't find it) and maybe I'm just being lazy, but, it used to be that when I was making (or playing with) reservations, because I was logged in, my information would auto fill. Then when I got down to the 2nd person, there was a little drop down box that you could choose the person that you have traveled with before or add a new one. I do not see that drop down box anymore. My info fills fine. Anyone else have that problem?

Yes, I noticed that option to autofill the second guess was missing when I recently booked a cruise. Not a big deal, but I did notice the option was missing. Was not sure if it was just me, or my account, or something affecting everyone.

Yep, it does appear that option is no longer there. It is mildly annoying. I'm not sure why they took it away. Maybe people would select the option and not review to make sure everything was correct and it caused more problems than it was worth?

I do wish that Royal Caribbean saved your traveler information as well as passport #'s. There are a few lines that do that and it makes it more convenient for me. It shouldn't be a pain, but it seems like it is.

Yep, it does appear that option is no longer there. It is mildly annoying. I'm not sure why they took it away. Maybe people would select the option and not review to make sure everything was correct and it caused more problems than it was worth?

I do wish that Royal Caribbean saved your traveler information as well as passport #'s. There are a few lines that do that and it makes it more convenient for me. It shouldn't be a pain, but it seems like it is.

I totally agree.

At least I am not alone

Maybe this has been discussed (couldn't find it) and maybe I'm just being lazy' date=' but, it used to be that when I was making (or playing with) reservations, because I was logged in, my information would auto fill. Then when I got down to the 2nd person, there was a little drop down box that you could choose the person that you have traveled with before or add a new one. I do not see that drop down box anymore. My info fills fine. Anyone else have that problem?[/quote']

It was there when I checked in for my March 26 Oasis cruise.