Laundering services

biff351

Is same day service included in the suite laundry perk do you happen to know?

No, Full Suite and Elite complimentary service only includes in-by-9-on-Monday, out-by-5pm-Tuesday service, not the Presto same-day.

No, Full Suite and Elite complimentary service only includes in-by-9-on-Monday, out-by-5pm-Tuesday service, not the Presto same-day.

We have had same day service while booked in a full suite. But normally we don't need same day service and it only happened once. We have always had our laundry returned the next day which is just fine with us.:)

THANK YOU! Once again, a Cruise Critic poster has provided the VERY information I was seeking, in a clear and easy to understand format. :D

From your information, if I put my Embarkation outfit in by 9am Saturday (embark Friday afternoon), it should be returned to my Suite by Sunday night, ready to be hung in the wardrobe for use the next day. I'm going to meet some other friends at a shopping centre after I disembark, so wanted to dress smartly.

Although it may not be the norm, I have received my drycleaning back the same day when staying in a suite. I'm sure if they are not too busy they do it, I did not request same day, it just happened. But the OP just wanted to know the cost of cleaning.