Just upgraded to Haven!!

jastrish24

We are in the escape?? And what is CC I'm not sure how to search?

Sorry, cc is here - Cruise Critic. Upper right is an icon that says "Search" Type in The Haven" and you will see lots of posts appear in order of date. Get yourself a nice glass of wine and enjoy your read!

We had a balcony room and my husband just got us an upgrade to the haven!! I'm so excited!!! What to we need to know?? Never been in haven before!! So excited!!! We sail in three days!!

Congratulations! Escape is a wonderful ship. What kind of cabin did you get? Can you tell us what it cost to upgrade?

We had a balcony room and my husband just got us an upgrade to the haven!! I'm so excited!!! What to we need to know?? Never been in haven before!! So excited!!! We sail in three days!!

We had the same thing happen on the Breakaway a few weeks back. Have breakfast in the courtyard, have Filet & Eggs, pressed coffee.

We enjoyed so much.

Congrats on the upgrade. You will really enjoy the Haven. Don't forget that you will have a butler and concierge who are not covered by the DSC so you will need to bring extra cash to tip them at the end of your cruise. There are lots of threads here on tipping butlers.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Congrats on your Haven move!! As warned.... once you are in there.... very tough to go back. Have a super time!

Was this an upgrade or upsell ?? These two are completely different and will dictate your perks, etc