Are there "better" Haven rooms on Escape?

We are considering the Haven on the Escape. I called for pricing and she wouldn't give me a cabin number - just said it would be the 17 or 18 floor. Do they all look the same and have the same views? I watched a video online that had windows overlooking the ocean in the bathroom - looked nice! Also, does each room have their own, private butler??!! Any suggestions or advice would be great! Thanks!

You have several different suites located in the haven, the Owner'r Suites, H 2 and H 3 that face forward, Family Villa Suites, H 4 with two bedrooms, and Courtyard Penthouse Suites, H-5 have a small balcony, and bathrooms that look out to the sea. There are several more Haven level cabins that are not in the Haven, but have all the amenities including access to the Haven, and an assigned Butler. My personal favorites are the H 6 stern corner Haven Penthouse suites that offer two rooms, two bathrooms, a 250+ square foot balcony with a fantastic view. I especially love 12306, and would book it again rather than book inside the Haven.;)

The butlers do cover more than one room not sure how many rooms per butler.

Deck 17 over deck 18 because 17 has rooms above it and 18 has sundecks so more noise. Also its great to pop in the lounge for cocktail or the pool/hot tub straight from your room.

... My personal favorites are the H 6 stern corner Haven Penthouse suites that offer two rooms, two bathrooms, a 250+ square foot balcony with a fantastic view. I especially love 12306, and would book it again rather than book inside the Haven.;)

We are in an H6 on Escape this June after being in one on Getaway last year. Love the balcony and the incredible aft view!

:)

Deck 17 if you have a choice. All 2 bedrooms face to the side. And all are relatively the same. Mom can own the master bathroom. Dad and the kids can share the guest bathroom and shower.

You share a butler. Mostly to keep the coffee stocked and the snacks in the afternoon. The butler will provide you with white tablecloth room service if you want (we usually do that on port days if we have early excursions).

From your comment, it appeared that you expected more from a butler?

Don't forget, the butler and concierge are not included in the daily service charge. You are expected to tip them individually.

You have several different suites located in the haven, the Owner'r Suites, H 2 and H 3 that face forward, Family Villa Suites, H 4 with two bedrooms, and Courtyard Penthouse Suites, H-5 have a small balcony, and bathrooms that look out to the sea. There are several more Haven level cabins that are not in the Haven, but have all the amenities including access to the Haven, and an assigned Butler. My personal favorites are the H 6 stern corner Haven Penthouse suites that offer two rooms, two bathrooms, a 250+ square foot balcony with a fantastic view. I especially love 12306, and would book it again rather than book inside the Haven.;)

I have cabin 12306 in October. Do you have any pictures you can share? I've searched, but can only find similar cabins, not that exact cabin. Does the bathtub have a view of the ocean? It looks like some cabins do and some don't. Is there a Pullman bed?

Thank you!

I have cabin 12306 in October. Do you have any pictures you can share? I've searched, but can only find similar cabins, not that exact cabin. Does the bathtub have a view of the ocean? It looks like some cabins do and some don't. Is there a Pullman bed?

Thank you!

I'm also in 12306 in a few weeks.

All of the H6 (configuration A) staterooms are basically the same on the inside other than port/starboard mirror image.

The H6 staterooms with configuration B (decks 11 & 14) have an ocean view from the master bathroom. All other decks have the master bedroom with secondary balcony access.

In both, the sofa bed is a double for passengers 3 & 4.

I have pictures of the balcony but none of the exact room 12306. I'll take some and post them next month.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

We are in an H6 on Escape this June after being in one on Getaway last year. Love the balcony and the incredible aft view!

:)

Just be aware that the aft balconies on Escape are smaller/less deep than those on Getaway. A midsized aft balcony on GA is a larger aft on Escape.

I guess it depends on which 2 balconies are compared. If you had 13 on GA and 12 on Escape, you'll be happier. If you had 12 or 9 on GA, nothing on Escape can match it.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

I'm also in 12306 in a few weeks.

All of the H6 (configuration A) staterooms are basically the same on the inside other than port/starboard mirror image.

The H6 staterooms with configuration B (decks 11 & 14) have an ocean view from the master bathroom. All other decks have the master bedroom with secondary balcony access.

In both, the sofa bed is a double for passengers 3 & 4.

I have pictures of the balcony but none of the exact room 12306. I'll take some and post them next month.

I'm in 12306 next spring...I would love to see some pictures and video as well....So looking forward to Escape:)

Edited by JennaMae

Just be aware that the aft balconies on Escape are smaller/less deep than those on Getaway. A midsized aft balcony on GA is a larger aft on Escape.

I guess it depends on which 2 balconies are compared. If you had 13 on GA and 12 on Escape, you'll be happier. If you had 12 or 9 on GA, nothing on Escape can match it.

While one never wants less balcony space, I thought the balcony on our Getaway cabin (10912) was a bit over the top. From pictures/videos I've seen, the balcony on Escape 9918 looks plenty large.:o

While one never wants less balcony space, I thought the balcony on our Getaway cabin (10912) was a bit over the top. From pictures/videos I've seen, the balcony on Escape 9918 looks plenty large.:o

One of these days, I'll put the BA/GA and Escape aft balconies in size order to see where they all fit in relation to each other.

9 on BA/GA is clearly the largest followed by 12 on BA/GA.

9 on Escape is largest on Escape but figuring out where it fits compared to BA/GA would take some time.

One of these days, I'll put the BA/GA and Escape aft balconies in size order to see where they all fit in relation to each other.

9 on BA/GA is clearly the largest followed by 12 on BA/GA.

9 on Escape is largest on Escape but figuring out where it fits compared to BA/GA would take some time.

Super. That would be informative!:)

We are considering the Haven on the Escape. I called for pricing and she wouldn't give me a cabin number - just said it would be the 17 or 18 floor. Do they all look the same and have the same views? I watched a video online that had windows overlooking the ocean in the bathroom - looked nice! Also, does each room have their own, private butler??!! Any suggestions or advice would be great! Thanks!

The Butlers are not "private" for u only they have several rooms each.

In my opinion the best location would be on deck 17...that way as others have mentioned you have rooms above you and not the sun deck where you may hear noise of chairs moving. We were on deck 17 cabins 17708 and 17710 last week on Escape and thoroughly enjoyed these. The one caveat was that while the rooms were next to each other, the balconies didn't connect due to the bathroom in the 2 bdroom suite extending all the way to the side of the ship for the water view windows. Had we known we may have picked two different rooms where the balconies could have connected...but such a small inconvenience for a wonderful trip!