Crown and Anchor level not showing on all Sea pass cards

Maybe someone here can answer a simple question that didn't really get answered when I emailed the Crown and Anchor Customer Service...

My son and I recently cruised with RCCL, we are both GOLD ( I know, still "sea-babies") with the same amount of points. However, when we checked in, his SeaPass card says GOLD at the bottom and mine has nothing.

The only answer I got from customer service was basically confirming that yes we were both Gold and confirming the points and cruises in history which I already had all of that information.

Anyone ever seen this on their SeaPass cards where they are missing your level but are on other SeaPass cards in your party that are the same level?

Just curious...

No, haven't seen that, but if the ship did have the proper amount of points for you, Guest Services should have been able to reprint your SeaPass card with the proper level. Not that it would have made any difference.

Maybe someone here can answer a simple question that didn't really get answered when I emailed the Crown and Anchor Customer Service...

My son and I recently cruised with RCCL, we are both GOLD ( I know, still "sea-babies") with the same amount of points. However, when we checked in, his SeaPass card says GOLD at the bottom and mine has nothing.

The only answer I got from customer service was basically confirming that yes we were both Gold and confirming the points and cruises in history which I already had all of that information.

Anyone ever seen this on their SeaPass cards where they are missing your level but are on other SeaPass cards in your party that are the same level?

Just curious...

Yes, but on Celebrity. On February cruises B2B, DH had Elite+ on card and I had nothing aka 1st cruise on mine. It appears when I made final payment planner forgot to type my Captain's Club number on paperwork, thus I was a 1st timer. Captain's Club host on Constellation and Guest Relations printed new correct card for me. Actually needed new card both cruises. It was very important so I could get my well earned perks during both cruises. Errors happen.