Bringing bottled water on board ?

horseymike

Put mine in one of those duffle bags that fold up into a pouch. That way the case is inside luggage at the port and we can fold up the duffle and forget about it once we're on the ship.

We also bring an empty duffel bag so we can load up with a good supply of Diet Coke (NCL is a Pepsi-only operation).

I think there may be two ports where the dock workers won't/can't accept liquids (NOLA, and perhaps Tampa? or ?), but otherwise, just put a luggage tag on it and check it in with your checked luggage.

If you are at one of the ports where you cannot check liquids, that's a port issue, not an NCL issue. You can still carry them aboard.

Just remember that the containers must be *sealed* (as in, not previously opened after purchase).

Then we have an extra bag IF we need more space to bring things home, but that hasn't happened... yet...

RM

The water at the fountain should be filter. I had it on other ship and it taste great and no chlorine taste. I will just bring empty bottle this time.

Unless medical condition need you have super clean water.