So we don't think we can make it till October...

Our next cruise is not booked until October. Not sure I can make it because I am reading about all of your fantastic adventures. We started looking possibly at a short cruise this summer on the NCL Sky.

Tell me your thoughts on the Sky. Also we are typically Suite travelers, in your opinion for a 4 day cruise on the Sky, is it worth it?

As always appreciate your insight.

Save your money and just book an inside. Lots to do on the sky and since it's a short cruise relaxing on a balcony or in a suite is not worth it IMO. Our 4 night Sky trip the only time spent in the room was to shower, change and a couple hours sleep. Who wants to be in a room on such a short cruise? Lol

Hopefully your itinerary has Great Stirrup Cay. That's a great day with open bar ;)

Edited by jb456

Get an Ocean view and the UBP! Enjoy

No need to get the UBP on the SKY since alcoholic beverages are included.

How much time do you spend in your suite? We spend a lot of time out and about the ship but... we love quiet time too so appreciate having a private place to go.

For us, the best part of a cruise is having the ability (whenever we want) to sit and relax on the balcony, nothing quite like it. A suite? not sure, have been lucky enough to stay in a couple but don't know I'd bother on the Sky.

No need to get the UBP on the SKY since alcoholic beverages are included.

Only "designated" beverages. The terms of UBP are not the same as on other ships, on Sky there are no price limits and the amount of included drinks is lower - they have separate Sky specific drink menus that have included drinks without prices and also drinks that are not included and have prices.

https://www.ncl.com/terms/sky-beverages