Activity reservations on Anthem

adkboy

Hi guys & gals. Our group is on the Oct. 15th sailing to Bermuda. Can't wait to board the Anthem! Does anyone know when its possible to reserve activities, i.e. bumper cars, trapeze, iFly, NorthStar... And did I hear the pools in the adult solarium are heated? Thanks.

Bill

countdown.pl?image=Beach-2&name=Adkboy&date=10-15-2016&text=&ship=Anthem of the Seas

Hi guys & gals. Our group is on the Oct. 15th sailing to Bermuda. Can't wait to board the Anthem! Does anyone know when its possible to reserve activities, i.e. bumper cars, trapeze, iFly, NorthStar... And did I hear the pools in the adult solarium are heated? Thanks.

Bill

Only iFly and NorthStar have reservations. Others are first come, first served.

Solarium pools are heated.

Bumper cars & trapeze you cannot reserve. North Star & ifly, check daily starting about 120 days out and/or be active on your roll call and others should post when they find bookings open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the indoor & solarium pools do feel somewhat heated. Solarium pools are more for sitting & relaxing, can't really swim in them, too small & shallow. Indoor pool is larger and 5 ft deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can only reserve Northstar and iFly online. Wait inline for the others.

I want to say they came available for my cruise around 100 days out, and it was before entertainment and dining was available. When I reserved, iFly was every day, but Northstar was only on port days (whether true or not, I assumed reservations weren't needed on sea days or they were holding them or they were available but not when I looked.). At any rate, nothing is currently available to book in advance on my May cruise.

Thanks to all of you for your information. My DW is really looking forward to a try on the Trapeze, reliving her days as a high school gymnast. Calm seas to all who sail the Anthem!

Bill

countdown.pl?image=Beach-2&name=adkboy&date=10-15-2016&text=&ship=Anthem of the Seas