Suite Amenities Package for 1?

SLOTheta

Hello,

I emailed HAL to get confirmation that I could order the Suite Amenities Package for 1. It's been awhile and I haven't heard back. I read on this board that people have been able to get the package for 1. Can you confirm what you get for 1? I'm assuming the package is split in 1/2. But, does that mean you get 1/2 flowers & canapés $25 (instead of $50 Bev card, but I recall someone received the full $50), 1 robe, 1 dinner, 1 bottle of wine, 1 bottle of alcohol, laundry for room. How does the VIP debarkation work?

For 1, it seems to pencil out a little better if you get the full $50 Bev card and take advantage of laundry, appears to be a better deal then getting it for 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

When we did our suite amenities package, we got an email the same day. I also got him to tell me what was in the package. So, I'm printed the entire email (lots of posts) to bring w/ me. I do know that the amenities package had two prices on our Westerdam cruise, for one person and two. Don't know how the package worked, because that was the cruise we had to cancel. Since the price for one was more than half the price for two, we figured a lot of the things would be the same, but we didn't ask.

Hello,

I read on this board that people have been able to get the package for 1.

I do know that the amenities package had two prices on our Westerdam cruise, for one person and two.
You can get the package for one when there's two in the room, or is that just for solos?

You can get the package for one when there's two in the room, or is that just for solos?

We were able to book the package for one even though we did have two in the cabin. Of course, I don't know if that depends who you talk to, or if you always have that option.

Hello,

I emailed HAL to get confirmation that I could order the Suite Amenities Package for 1. It's been awhile and I haven't heard back. I read on this board that people have been able to get the package for 1. Can you confirm what you get for 1? I'm assuming the package is split in 1/2. But, does that mean you get 1/2 flowers & canapés $25 (instead of $50 Bev card, but I recall someone received the full $50), 1 robe, 1 dinner, 1 bottle of wine, 1 bottle of alcohol, laundry for room. How does the VIP debarkation work?

For 1, it seems to pencil out a little better if you get the full $50 Bev card and take advantage of laundry, appears to be a better deal then getting it for 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm trying to understand what you are trying to do. You can't split the beverage card, so you plan on splitting the canapes, flowers, bottle of wine, robe, and one gets VIP debarkation and the other doesn't? If this is a special occasion for the two of you, something doesn't seem to click here.

I'm trying to understand what you are trying to do. You can't split the beverage card, so you plan on splitting the canapes, flowers, bottle of wine, robe, and one gets VIP debarkation and the other doesn't? If this is a special occasion for the two of you, something doesn't seem to click here.

You get everything in the single package, except only 1 bathrobe, 1 drink card and maybe only 1 PG dinner.

Both packages include bar set up (2 wine/2 liquor), flower arrangement, daily appetizers or afternoon tea, corsage/boutonniere for first formal night, and slippers.

What exactly is the Special Disembarkation Procedures?

I know we eat breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill. But do they take us to the elevator and down to deck 1 to disembark avoiding the mass exodus? Our concierge did that on Royal Caribbean when we stayed in a Grand Suite. Probably the best disembarkation we've had.