Back to back...just for fun since I am in cruise withdrawal😔

Thinking about booking a back to back in the distant future (possibly January 2019 when it's available) to celebrate retirement and empty nest!

Where do I begin, January isn't carved in stone...but want to get the most bang for my buck. I see two 9 day cruises b2b on Navigator for around $1300 per person, seems to be a good price at $78 per day...can I do better? What's your formula?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Thinking about booking a back to back in the distant future (possibly January 2019 when it's available) to celebrate retirement and empty nest!

Where do I begin, January isn't carved in stone...but want to get the most bang for my buck. I see two 9 day cruises b2b on Navigator for around $1300 per person, seems to be a good price at $78 per day...can I do better? What's your formula?

January 19' schedules are out??? I assume not. So you're assuming that an existing Navigator schedule will be repeated in 2019?

Overall December-January are pretty good pricing (of course avoiding Christmas-New Years breaks). We have booked January B2B's for 17' and 18'. They will be our first B2B's:)

Ah, that would help...looking at inside/promenade/virtual (they were all the same price). It was like $649 one week then $749 the next.

I doubt you will do much better with the way Royal prices things these days.

January 19' schedules are out??? I assume not. So you're assuming that an existing Navigator schedule will be repeated in 2019?

Overall December-January are pretty good pricing (of course avoiding Christmas-New Years breaks). We have booked January B2B's for 17' and 18'. They will be our first B2B's:)

No, this is for January 2018...sorry that wasn't clear. Just researching what type of itineraries are out there. I am not assuming anything, just looking into things at this point.

I like the idea Langleycruisers had on another thread of doing a repo then staying onboard after its return!