ESCAPE Cabin 8162

qdog123

I tried googling the heck out of this cabin and couldn't come up with any info. This is the cabin directly next to the District Brew House. Looking to see exactly how loud everyone thinks this could be. I booked a gty and was hoping for something on deck 8 so we could be close to the District, but I was anticipating being this close! I guess I might be able to go for the record of 84 different beers consumed in the week as I won't have to go far to pass out, lol!

Any insight is greatly appreciated

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone who thinks they'd be interested in winning the District Beer Challage, then this cabin is perfect. It turns out it's a very quiet location as there are door between it and the back door to the District and it's just super convenient overall to everything there is to do on decks 6,7 and 8. The good news is I won the beer challenge this week (actually tied wiht Mark from Maine).

A quick note on the beer challange. I drank all 85 beers that were available, but they only chocked me up for 76 so you need to stay on top of it. It only lists results once a day, and the bartenders cannot look up what beers you've ordered so if they miss one, or ring it in wrong, you have no idea... It was a great time though!

• 1 year later...

I can attest that I never heard any music from the brew house. It was also convienient having access to my own bathroom so close to everything rather than having to use the public restrooms, lol. Also great location to watch people play shuffleboard from the balcony.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...