Elite - Laundry question

Bruce62

You are correct, however it has been reported in this forum in the past that the laundry department has occasionally questioned the laundry received in an Elite's bag that is clearly that of a gender other than that of the Elite member. I have this great fear that continued or growing abuse of the Elite laundry perk will result in its reduction of elimination al together.

Percentage wise elite laundry is almost irrelevant to the ship, think about all the towels, bedding and tableware they process everyday.

You are correct, however it has been reported in this forum in the past that the laundry department has occasionally questioned the laundry received in an Elite's bag that is clearly that of a gender other than that of the Elite member. I have this great fear that continued or growing abuse of the Elite laundry perk will result in its reduction of elimination al together.

Not that it would bother me since I don't really use it that much but I can foresee a dollar cap in the near future with all the Elites being made lately.

Dry cleaning is not free, sadly.

That's because there is no dry cleaning on Princess ships. They use a water-based "Professional Cleaning" process, not dry cleaning. The Professional Cleaning is free to Elites.

Not that it would bother me since I don't really use it that much but I can foresee a dollar cap in the near future with all the Elites being made lately.

I am inclined to agree with you and at the same time hope not.

Edited by Putterdude

Percentage wise elite laundry is almost irrelevant to the ship, think about all the towels, bedding and tableware they process everyday.

True but it remains a profit center .... and I fear if it's abused we will lose it or at least have a cap.

And those bags are quite wimpy... they tear when stuffed. Better to request more bags and put less in them. It is a nice perk and helps to lighten the load a bit... unless we take Southwest :D

We don't use bags. We just pile the stuff on the bed.