Which GS on Liberty?

We were in 1252 last year on Liberty and enjoyed it. I honestly don't remember being directly beneath the hot tubs, but if we were, it wasn't an issue.

We have 1252 booked for Jan 2019. (I know forever away ;)) Would love to hear your thoughts on the room. We'll have our teenage daughter with us. Did you happen to use the pull out couch? Also how far is it from the concierge lounge? Thank you for any info :)

Any reason to switch out of 1568?

Bob is right as usual. It's the first GS aft of the tub. We never experienced any noise from it or those that were in it. No tint on the glass either.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think that stateroom is far enough aft so as not to be under the cantilever whirlpools, and therefore will not have the gold tinted outside balcony glass.

Bob, you seem to be the guy to know so I value your opinion, so please let me know if switching to 1548 from 1252 is a good decision.

Thank you

Bob, you seem to be the guy to know so I value your opinion, so please let me know if switching to 1548 from 1252 is a good decision.

Thank you

I've looked around and have not found anything definitive. Here is a discussion of that area:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1973555

Here is a photo:

Liberty_of_the_Seas-IMG_6881.JPG

I've been trying to find a way to put stateroom numbers on the photo, but no luck so far.

I've looked around and have not found anything definitive. Here is a discussion of that area:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1973555

Here is a photo:

Liberty_of_the_Seas-IMG_6881.JPG

I've been trying to find a way to put stateroom numbers on the photo, but no luck so far.

So to the best of your knowledge is 1548 going to be one with this tinted glass? I assumed with it being so close to the elevator, there would be less chance of being directly under something such as this

So to the best of your knowledge is 1548 going to be one with this tinted glass? I assumed with it being so close to the elevator, there would be less chance of being directly under something such as this

I'm saying I'm not sure if 1548 will be one with tinted balcony glass.

Thanks, I actually was able to find a video on YouTube of suite 1548 and it does not have tinted glass. So all good (y)

Thanks for reporting back, that will help others.

• 2 weeks later...
What about 1598 and 1298. They are separated from the others a bit and are more mid ship. Those look like they are right under the pools, so noise may be a factor like you guys said.

Is there any vantage to being more mid-ship regarding movement of the boat?

Where is the concierge lounge on the Liberty? I have seen several locations when I am searching and it is not showing up on the deck plan on cruise critic.

We are boarding this Sunday the 23rd and are in 1598 I hope noise isn't to much of an issue.

We are going to be in 1586. I sleep pretty heavily so noise isn't too much of a concern. I am just very excited to be in a GS for the first time! Counting down the days.

We are on the April 23rd sailing and this will be our first time in a GS as well. We were on LOS last May and it was our first time with a balcony in a JS. We are hooked now and won't ever take one without. Lol!

We are on the April 23rd sailing and this will be our first time in a GS as well. We were on LOS last May and it was our first time with a balcony in a JS. We are hooked now and won't ever take one without. Lol!

Our first GS was on Liberty in Nov. We too were hooked, but when we started looking at GS's on Harmony and our Alaska cruise we found ourselves laughing at the rates. Back in steerage. LoL

We were booked in 1278 for our November cruise until I stumbled across 1340 and a good deal on the same day and lost control of my wallet!:eek::o:eek: We chose 1278 because it's right under the area of the main pool where doors go into the Solarium. There usually aren't any loungers in that area, and we've never been bothered by noise from above when we stayed in that vicinity. We haven't been in the Liberty yet, but we stayed in 1278 and 1578 on the Navigator and really liked the location. I would also take one of the cabins next door, 1282 or 1582. I probably wouldn't take any of the others in that "quad" because they have a connecting door to a balcony cabin.

Sorry for butting into this discussion but I was browsing through Liberty OTS threads and came across this.

1340 is an Owners suite and I have booked the same rooms for December 2018. Could you tell me how you got on with the room and everything else please. It will be our first cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry for butting into this discussion but I was browsing through Liberty OTS threads and came across this.

1340 is an Owners suite and I have booked the same rooms for December 2018. Could you tell me how you got on with the room and everything else please. It will be our first cruise.

That should be room and not rooms.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have any recommendations for a grand suite on the Liberty?

We just got of the Liberty today and we were in GS 1598. The pools/hot tubs were right above us. We never had much noise at all and it was very quiet above us at night. We did on occasion hear what I can assume was deck chairs being moved around but it wasn't that loud and never lasted long. It wasn't a bad location either. We were happy with it.

We just got of the Liberty today and we were in GS 1598. The pools/hot tubs were right above us. We never had much noise at all and it was very quiet above us at night. We did on occasion hear what I can assume was deck chairs being moved around but it wasn't that loud and never lasted long. It wasn't a bad location either. We were happy with it.

You did not have the gold tinted balcony glass, did you?