Post Cruise Tour Miami

Hoylefam

We just got off the Breeze on Saturday we had a 5:55pm flight out of MIA.. We chose to do the Everglades Airboat tour. We enjoyed it but the tour all together time wise was about 3.5 hours. They are all about the same amount time. We just went back to the airport and had a nice lunch and we did spend about 4 hours in the airport. We checked our bags at 1:00pm and the airport had plenty to see. It went by pretty fast.

I did it last May and loved it! Then again, I have done the Big Bus tours multiple times in NY as well and really enjoy hearing from the tour guides and being able to get on an off whenever I want. When we did it in Miami we ended up doing the Beach route twice (rode all the way through the first time because we loved the guide, then rode through again to get off at the beach for awhile). It was very convenient to have someone to hold our luggage and a ride to the airport - well worth the cost.

We are even thinking about doing it again next Friday when we are in Miami the day before our cruise (not through Carnival this time) just because its a really awesome way to get around and learn about the city as long as you don't mind traveling at a leisurely pace (takes 2 2-1/2 hours to do one loop).

We just got off the Breeze on Saturday we had a 5:55pm flight out of MIA.. We chose to do the Everglades Airboat tour. We enjoyed it but the tour all together time wise was about 3.5 hours. They are all about the same amount time. We just went back to the airport and had a nice lunch and we did spend about 4 hours in the airport. We checked our bags at 1:00pm and the airport had plenty to see. It went by pretty fast.

Where did you go to lunch at the Miami airport? Last year we couldn't find anything

Hi all!

I've done both the HOHO & the Everglades tours & enjoyed them both.

I was just at Miami airport on Friday in Hall H I think it was, there was McDonalds, Subway, Nathan's, a sandwich place maybe Quizno's? & a beer place just to name a few.

I also spotted a few rocking chairs there, something I've only seen at Charlotte.

A HOHO bus is a great way to see the sights. I usually don't hop off so don't know how often you can hop back on.:o

~ Jo ~ :)

We did the HOHO post cruise tour in Miami. We did the South Beach one.

I wouldn't recommend this for my mother in law :eek:

It was HOT and muggy and crowded. Some of the HOHO buses were so full we couldn't hop on. Damn near missed the shuttle back to the airport.

Edited by klfrodo

We've sailed out of Mia and fll several times with late flights. Usually we rent a car from National at Mia. Take the free shuttle from POM to Mia and pick up our car. Place luggage in trunk and go spend the day doing whatever. We've done the everglades at holiday national park a couple times, some shopping mall in fll when we got rained out, and next time we want to do Coral Castle. Then we return the car to whatever airport we are flying out of and go home. Works out great.