30% off voom

Thank you! Good to know with the check in!

Spanish VAT would be very surprising because we are going from and to Southampton. English VAT is 20% I think, so that is close but not the exact amount. But hey who cares. It seems like Royal really has some difficulties with its booking system currently.

I would say that is an understatement.:rolleyes:

I just purchased the Voom package $63.63 for my upcoming Adventure cruise. I purchased it for just one of us...any reason to have purchased it for DH & myself...as we will share and never be on our one device at the same time.

Having two devices means you can text between each other... Comes in handy when the hubs & I are trying to find each other! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are on an 8 night cruise so I expect I need to multiply the daily rate by 8, correct?

I bought the Voom Light to begin with. It was listed at $13.29 per day so I expected $106.32. My cart said $96.72 and that was what was charged to my credit card.

Today I figured out the difference in packages so I decided to go with the Voom Stream. It is listed at $17.28 which would mean $138.24 for the 8 nights. I called in to cancel the original booking and rebooked. I am being charged $133.96.

All my prices are in Canadian dollars.

Doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it all but I like paying less. :D

Having two devices means you can text between each other... Comes in handy when the hubs & I are trying to find each other! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This is why I'm considering it (we are travelling with our two teen boys). But if the speeds on Serenade continue to be as slow as currently reported (i.e., not nearly close to VOOM as currently advertised) I may cancel it before our cruise in July and get a refund and figure out another way to keep in touch with them onboard.

This is why I'm considering it (we are travelling with our two teen boys). But if the speeds on Serenade continue to be as slow as currently reported (i.e., not nearly close to VOOM as currently advertised) I may cancel it before our cruise in July and get a refund and figure out another way to keep in touch with them onboard.

Even the current slow speed has no problem handling internet based texting like iMessage or WhatsApp.