How far in advance to email the Maître D?

supercanadian

I emailed over a week ago for my May 15th cruise on the Dream. I did not hear back. My travel agent was able to wait-list me for Anytime Dining and I can see that on my account on carnival.com. I was previously confirmed for Late dining, but now ALL dining times are wait listed for my trip, so I am not sure what time I will eventually end up with. I guess I won't find out until I see the time on my Sign and Sail card, right?

My TA reiterated to me that I should go see the Maitre'd as soon as possible once we board, so I will give that a shot.

My PVP had me down as Your Time Dining because that was all that was available. I was wait listed for Early Dining and Carnival.com showed me as wait listed for Early Dining.

I received an e-mail from Carnival with a confirmation letter attached informing me of a change to Early Dining and Carnival.com now shows Early Dining- confirmed.

If there is a change, you should hear from Carnival

Edited by disneylover89

If we have emailed them and they have yet to reply, where do I check to see if they have already updated it on my Carnival account?

Under your login for Carnival--once you log in, and click on tab Manage-my booking--then select cruise details on far right sort of under the red flag hanging down from banner --click on it --it is on left column is current cruise details with cabin number, bed set up, dining status (they will only post time--never table info.)

Also it is my experience that most maitre'd do not set up table arrangements until two weeks prior figuring out groups, families linked,ages, those traveling with kids or families that fit together. So most times will not respond to emails.

• 3 months later...
Did u need to include ur booking number to make a request?

I ask becuz we are a table of 10 with 4 different booking numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did this last year for 3 cabins, 11 people. In included booking numbers and cabin numbers. We were all seated together. The maitre d was quick and very nice when responding.