Haven on the Jade

travelnut1967

I am looking into booking a Norway cruise next June and wondering about the Haven rooms. We have sailed Concierge on DCL and the my kids really enjoyed the smoothies in the lounge that were complimentary. Can you get these in the Haven? Also, I don't drink much but would like a beer every now and then. Is there a Happy Hour in the Haven? I saw on the NCL website about a free drink package option when booking. Does this include all alcoholic drinks? Thanks,

The Haven on the Jade doesn't have a bar. There will probably be some snacks (cookies etc and coffee/juice) near the pool.

The drinks package includes alcoholic drinks to the value of $15. If you manage to find one costing more than that then you pay the difference.

Edited by KeithJenner

The Haven on NCL and DCL Concierge Lounge (if you are talking about Dream/Fantasy) are quite a bit different. There are no happy hours like DCL has in the lounge. Smoothies free, not likely although we did see them pass some very small ones out on one day by the pool on the BA.

On the Jade the Haven is more of an area with a very small pool, enclosed sundeck, small treats in the area (cookies, candy, etc). In your room butler will bring snacks and you will have a coffee machine. Depending on what type of Haven suite you book there are other perks. Unlike the DCL lounge, you may or may not see the Concierge in the Haven area.

Edited by dexddd