Crown & Anchor Points

Argana

How exactly are points earned? We just completed our first cruise on Indy last week in a GS. I'm wondering if you earn one point per night per stateroom, or is it per person per night? There were 2 adults and 2 children, so I wasn't sure if it would count each of us in the room??

How exactly are points earned? We just completed our first cruise on Indy last week in a GS. I'm wondering if you earn one point per night per stateroom, or is it per person per night? There were 2 adults and 2 children, so I wasn't sure if it would count each of us in the room??

Each person in the GS (regardless of age) will earn 2 points per night.

Edited by clarea

Each person in the GS (regardless of age) will earn 2 points per night.

Wow, so for the 5 night cruise we just did, we now have 40 points? Cool! not sure what that means, but it sounds like a lot. LOL

Wow, so for the 5 night cruise we just did, we now have 40 points? Cool! not sure what that means, but it sounds like a lot. LOL

No, as Ken said, each person earns their own points. So each of you has 10 points.

No, as Ken said, each person earns their own points. So each of you has 10 points.

Oh, so we can't have a "family" account? Even if you do the "enroll other household members" through their website?

Oh, so we can't have a "family" account? Even if you do the "enroll other household members" through their website?

No, there are no "group" accounts. Each person has their own account.

However, your kids are linked to you, so if you cruise without them and move up a level, they will also be that level.

No, there are no "group" accounts. Each person has their own account.

However, your kids are linked to you, so if you cruise without them and move up a level, they will also be that level.

Or a spouse as well. The entire family shares the status of the highest member in your household.