RC's Beverage package flyer page has changed!

But I don't see specialty coffee here?

If I'm not mistaken, the specialty coffee (not starbucks) was only ultimate. I was just quoting premium, where they had a discrepancy over the soda and frozen drinks.

If I'm not mistaken, the specialty coffee (not starbucks) was only ultimate. I was just quoting premium, where they had a discrepancy over the soda and frozen drinks.

Replenish and Ultimate.

None of Royal's beverage packages include beverages from the dedicated Starbuck's venues. However, the packages include specialty coffess from other venues such as Cafe Promenade or Cafe Latte-Tudes, and these venues may or may not use Starbuck's coffee beans.

Ah ok, thx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just booked my first RCCL cruise and am looking over the beverage packages.

What do drink prices run on the ship? I can't decide if any of these packages are a good deal or not.

We're not huge drinkers. When we sailed Carnival we brought on the one bottle of wine per person we were allowed and had that at dinner, then ordered soda packages. I don't think Royal allows us to bring on wine, and we do like that at dinner. How many drinks a day does it take to break even on these things?

What do drink prices run on the ship? I can't decide if any of these packages are a good deal or not.

We're not huge drinkers. When we sailed Carnival we brought on the one bottle of wine per person we were allowed and had that at dinner, then ordered soda packages. I don't think Royal allows us to bring on wine, and we do like that at dinner. How many drinks a day does it take to break even on these things?

Royal does allow two 750 ml bottles of wine and/or champagne per cabin.

Edited by ajp76

This is the menu from Boleros, with some sample prices. This is from March 2016, so very recent. Remember, 18% gratuity is automatically added, so a cocktail is $10+$1.80 for a total of $11.80

c7d6bebcdfd52c4bc6968b36c4a03d29.jpg

b8212a8d3597bf59af39a80e7b8b3666.jpg

a965b14c4205472ad5f3e93230e2ef07.jpg

I agree with you. If you look at the pictures the souvenir cup is still there. I would hope that means it is still included, but you never know. Another great job by Royal :rolleyes: Maybe they are just trying to save space on the page :confused:

I'll be leaving on Explorer May 16th during her inaugural Pacific Northwest cruise and I have the premium package purchased (say that ten times fast), so I'll come back after and let you know if it still includes the souvenir cup and sodas!

I posted on Facebook the other day. The told me to call RC and choose the cruise planner option to speak to (for onboard gifts, drinks, etc).

Premium has NOT changed. It includes the soda & frozen drinks. I explained that I was concerned as the comparison chart had changed, and he said no, that it's all included.

Shortly after that I received their mass email about buying the packages, and this is what the premium said:

PREMIUM BEVERAGE PACKAGE

Our bar is completely open to you with this refreshing beverage package. All premium and frozen cocktails are yours to enjoy along with our selection of beers, wine by the glass, non-alcoholic beverages and bottled water. Includes Coca-Cola® souvenir cup. Reserve now.

So I'm going to relax (and will keep the email on my phone too), lol