****Live from the Gem Garden Villa****

SuiteCruiser

Just curious, did you get a hug from Sally? because I did and she gives the best hugs in the world! Love her.

Her hugs are pretty awesome!

We had a fun wine-filled evening in the penthouse! :) (except she doesn't like heights.)

Stephen

A funny little story -

I love veil chops. Cagney's USED to have them but then stopped as they then were only served during the Chef's Table, of which I've been to three times and loved them all. I would have gone to more however the fact that the menu never changed .......well you get where I'm coming from.

So, during the Meet and Greet I introduce myself to the Head Chef. Mind you, this is the very first cruise that I knew *no one* in regard to the Officers except for the Captain. Everyone was new! I explained to him in a laughing/joking matter how much I love the veil chops, how they used to be served in Cagney's but then were only served at the Chef's table. Explaining that I know the Chef's table is no more I asked him to look in the freezer 'just in case' there was a lonely veil chop with my name on it. He laughed and explained to me that they don't order the veil chops anymore since the Chef's table has been discontinued and is very sorry about that. I understood as I was just playing around with him.

Move forward a couple of days and we have reservations in Cagney's. Guess what's on their new menu? Veil Chop! I was at first very happy to see it and at the same time blown away by the fact that the head Chef didn't know they had veil chops onboard!

Regardless, everyone KNEW what I was ordering. I truly enjoyed it and was not embarrassed TO enjoy it.

1413419856_VeilChop.jpg.8e0b765f9a9e078070846818f0cee3fd.jpg

145907355_VeilChop1.jpg.52cd51d01e9e43c00378d91a89e4ae2f.jpg

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari

Makes me smile every time I hear you are afraid of heights ::hugs::

Harriet

Hey Harriet....have you heard? Sally's afraid of heights! :D

(I just wanted to make you smile).

Stephen

Hey girls...it was so nice to meet you all on the Gem. Thanks for the tour sally. Jeff

Great to meet you Jeff! We had so much fun no matter what game we were playing!

I have so many great friends I want you to meet, I'll keep working on getting you to agree to the transatlantic :)

• 5 months later...