unused Ship board credit

reeflover

Use it or lose it.

I lost $240 on Tere Moana in August as I was told that it could be used for the staff fund and then when the shop was closed was told that this couldn't be done. I would have happily purchased some French soap if I knew!

Can you use it on preferred brands of alcohol = like Jack Daniels ? We were thinking if not the gift shop then we would use whatever is left to enjoy our favorite and preferred spirits ;-)

Edited by azlew

Can you use it on preferred brands of alcohol = like Jack Daniels ? We were thinking if not the gift shop then we would use whatever is left to enjoy our favorite and preferred spirits ;-)

Jack Daniels is free!

No alcohol sold in bottles but they do have some premium Scotches that you can pay per glass.

Most definitely free. Pretty much every drink you can imagine is free except for a few single malts.

I wouldn't say they are Free, I'd say they are included! You are paying for those drinks in the price of your cruise .

To be honest on the 8 times we have been on the ship, we have only observed a few people buying a special bottle of wine (you can check out their extra cost wine list at their website) and a gentleman ordering special scotch in the theater which he had to sign for.

The bartenders do not pour light and the liquor used is good not the low end.

I'd start researching what cocktails and or drinks you would like to try. The bars have a drink list to chose from. I had one of the best gin and tonics I have ever had while on the PG.