Adventure 'Happy Hour'

We are boarding the Adventure out of San Jaun on 5/14. Can anyone tell me if Diamond and higher level members get their Sea Pass Card loaded with courtesy 'Happy Hour' drinks after 5:00pm??? This was a nice perk on previous RCL cruises.

Yes you will have 3 drinks loaded on your card that may be redeemed from 5pm to 8:30. We took full advantage of this in February when we were on board. We also went to the Diamond Lounge before our dinner time.

Actually we just got off the Adventure and the hours were 4:30 - 8:00 pm.

Have they changed early dining to 5:30pm on Adventure?

Edited by clarea

On AOS right now for the first half of our B2B. CL & DL 5:00-8:30pm and pre-loaded drink vouchers are loaded on your SeaPass during the same hours.

Early dining is at 6:00pm for Main Seating and second seating is 8:30pm. MTD is 5:30-9:00pm.

OT: Ashland, I think you're on the same itinerary as we are in a few weeks. (Kitts, Lucia, Maarten, Antigua, and Barbados) If you signed up, when did they schedule your meet & mingle? And if you happen to have the compasses, we'd love to see them. :)

Enjoy your trip!!

OT: Ashland, I think you're on the same itinerary as we are in a few weeks. (Kitts, Lucia, Maarten, Antigua, and Barbados) If you signed up, when did they schedule your meet & mingle? And if you happen to have the compasses, we'd love to see them. :)

Enjoy your trip!!

The M&M day 4 Antigua Blue Moon lounge (deck 14) 5:00-5:30pm.

I am keeping (collecting) my Cruise Compass' but onboard now and no way to post ....any specific questions.....Will be on next week too.....only port we're repeating is St Kitts.

No worries... Just meant when you got back. I'm one of those who like to have an idea of what might happen during the week so I don't over plan too early. 🤓 so I don't even know what I'd want to know yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Odd, we were on April 23-30 and it was definitely 5:00-8:30 for diamond drinks, and the early dining time was 6:00. Would have had to change this week...

We were on Adventure the week just previous to this and experience the same time frame for diamond drinks and early dinner. :)