Regal Questions

netorders

Hi Everyone,

We are on a Baltic Princess Regal sailing and hoping there are few CC people that can share some layout info concerning the Regal.

If you were to meet up for tours with your RC group, what deck and location would you recommend? On the Sapphire we met at the piano area on deck 5. Here it was quite easy to meet up and get off the ship.

For a 20-30 people M&G, (small RC) any locations to recommend? On the Sapphire, Princess opened up the Skywalkers location for us. We had over 100 people.

Anything of interest, please share. This is a mega ship! TIA

Regards,

Edited by netorders

I'd recommend in the Piazza near the IC. I found that the seating area near the windows was uncrowded, out of the way and convenient for disembarkation.

What I did when organizing tours was to make up an envelope for each couple or person on the tour and on the outside, put their name, cabin #, meeting time and amount due. I handed them out at the M&G or put them in their cabin inbox. When meeting for the tour, they just handed me the envelope and I checked them off. This way, Princess doesn't see any money changing hands which they've gotten very sensitive about.

Good suggestion. You could also meet in the bar that is adjacent to the International Cafe coffee bar. Very few people there in the morning. Or Vines, another venue that is probably not used in the morning.

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Hi Everyone,

For a 20-30 people M&G, (small RC) any locations to recommend? On the Sapphire, Princess opened up the Skywalkers location for us. We had over 100 people.

Regards,

Club 6 is the only indoor location where you can meet. If it is warm you could meet on the Horizon Terrace.