Port Canaveral debarkation day tours - airport transfers??

Info does not seem to be on website for the types of day tours available that include airport drop off in the afternoon.

My kids have a 7pm Alaska Airlines flight out of MCO. Figure they need to be at airport 2+ hrs early due to crazy lines. They will do the Valet ck of their bags so that won't be an issue.

Looking for suggestions of what the cruise ship offers with transfers or what a private outside tour they should consider. Renting a car is not an option due to their age (under 25).

Suggestions would be really appreciated! Thanks :)

We booked an airboat excursion through Royal for when we disembarked in PC and it included transfer to the airport. The only problem was that they cancelled it the day before and we had to scramble a bit to book a transfer for when we got of the ship. I'm guessing that because it was a 3 day cruise on a smaller ship most people were locals and didn't book this kind of excursion.

Info does not seem to be on website for the types of day tours available that include airport drop off in the afternoon.

My kids have a 7pm Alaska Airlines flight out of MCO. Figure they need to be at airport 2+ hrs early due to crazy lines. They will do the Valet ck of their bags so that won't be an issue.

Looking for suggestions of what the cruise ship offers with transfers or what a private outside tour they should consider. Renting a car is not an option due to their age (under 25).

Suggestions would be really appreciated! Thanks :)

There are two local companies that specialize in adventures. Try Sunward Tours or FunDay Tours

For a list of other ideas, please check the cruiseportcanaveral website.

Edited by SteerageJoe

Now can anyone tell me what the RCCL offerings on Disembarkation tours with airport transfer will be? Coming off a 7 Day Caribbean sailing on Freedom

They should be in your Cruise Planner under Shore Excursions.

They should be in your Cruise Planner under Shore Excursions.

Nope I was just on there. There is nothing and I remember from my RCCL cruises these were tours made available onboard when letting the ship know your debarkation & Flt info. That's why I'm hoping some recent Port Canaveral may remember what was offered.