Navigator review

Suzez

Wonderful attitude! We've been on it all....from the sublime to the ridiculous and never had a bad time.....well, maybe one whose line starts with an M....and even that one we still laugh about. Hey, you're paying money, it's your vacation, and chances are, if you're like us, it doesn't happen every day. So while you're "out there', smell the salt air, enjoy the ship, enjoy the food and the treats at the bars...have fun, by all means!

I personally know that CC checks over the Reviews before posting -- and not necessarily for censorship either. Many years ago I submitted a review on the Navigator (pretty positive) but my computer fouled up and omitted some language so the review made no sense. I got an email from CC pointing out the problem. I corrected the review, and it was posted a few day later.

Wonderful attitude! We've been on it all....from the sublime to the ridiculous and never had a bad time.....well, maybe one whose line starts with an M....and even that one we still laugh about. Hey, you're paying money, it's your vacation, and chances are, if you're like us, it doesn't happen every day. So while you're "out there', smell the salt air, enjoy the ship, enjoy the food and the treats at the bars...have fun, by all means!

Well thank you, but you have left me curious about 'M'

I'm trying to calculate just how philosophical or open-minded I would be if I paid $326K (for DW and I) in the Navigator Master Suite, or "just" $112K (for DW and I in a Deluxe H Stateroom), and had "brown water" coming out of my tap/s every day (or even just some days) on the 128-night World Cruise in 2017 :p

Does anybody know the cause of the brown water? When we were last on the Navigator, maybe 10 years ago, there wasn't any.

It has been there for quite a long time but does not always show up. My DH tells me that it has to do with the boilers that can get rusty. When the water gets churned up (not sure how that happens), the rusty water can get into the water lines. There are fiberglass boilers available but have no idea what the cost is, whether or not it would fit on this older, small ship and what it takes to install it. We have also seen brown water on the Mariner and Voyager but much less often than on the Navigator.