2 more days to our Escape Cruise!!!

Lola1204

So excited!! Anyone else is sailing this Saturday? I hope I packed everything :) Do I need long sleeves shirts? Is in super cold inside the cruise? Also should I buy the motion sickened medicine? Some people say they get sick on the cruises from motion :/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

So excited!! Anyone else is sailing this Saturday? I hope I packed everything :) Do I need long sleeves shirts? Is in super cold inside the cruise? Also should I buy the motion sickened medicine? Some people say they get sick on the cruises from motion :/

Join the roll call with all your fellow cruisers.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=49912810#post49912810

Escape is a wonderful ship! Hope you have a great time.

I always take a light sweater or shawl to wear inside in the evenings just in case the air conditioning is turned up too high.

Years ago on our first cruise we learned to step outside and look at the horizon if we were feeling a little woozy....but that was before today's modern ships that have less motion;)

We always bring some motion med with us. I do believe you can get them for free at Guest services and the infirmary.

One sweater or long sleeve is a good idea just in case you feel cool one evening.

Do I need long sleeves shirts? Is in super cold inside the cruise? Also should I buy the motion sickened medicine? Some people say they get sick on the cruises from motion :/

I brought a black sweater. I wore it almost every evening because the AC was chilly in some spots.