Carnival Vista Havana question

Trying to choose between the HI - Havana aft view extended balcony (6470), or the HL - Havana premium vista balcony (6459).

The side balcony might be a little quieter but I really want the full size lounge chairs and it says on the website it only has chairs. Cabin looks like it might be bigger though. So hard to tell from deck plans!

The pics show full loungers on the aft Havana balconies so that's good but I guess no hammocks like on deck 5 [emoji45]. Cant win em all I guess.

Do they have late night parties in the Havana area? My mom is 'older' and might not like the noise. Any info would be so appreciated!! Thank you [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I did but it was in the Vista only area and wasn't sure everyone looked there. I've read through a ton of vista posts today and there are very many people all looking for the answers to these questions and this is the week that people are finally on the ship so we might finally get some first hand actual answers......

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Wow. You complained even when I first posted - saying instead of wasting time posting a thread, I should have called Carnival.

I thought this was a board to ask questions on. Everything I've posted you've told me why I shouldn't. Could you maybe just please ignore it and move on if it doesn't pertain to what you find interesting?

I come here for information. Not to be bullied and harassed. Please leave me alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I would definitely go with 6470 over 6459. 6470 is going to have a lounge chair and a beautiful view of the pool and wake. We are in 6461 which is the aft wrap which has a little of the side but mostly back. Have been in that same location many times on other Carnival ships. Have known people in the one like 6459. It just has a really long balcony about twice as long as normal but the room is an odd shape, with some unused space as u enter. If u r on the side, it will not have that Havana feel as u will not be able to see the Havana area. We are not young....ur Mom can handle it....she can sleep at home. It is not like they will party outside all night. We plan to sleep 1am to 7am and out at the pool deck we will snooze after having a yummy Havana Especial drink!

And just ignore anyone telling u that u posted wrong. Most everyone is nice on here. I think u were smart to do so as most of the people on "Everything Vista" are already booked and it is a much narrower audience.

Of course not my call, but I imagine as soon as the mods see this, it will get moved to the Vista board along with your other thread (as they have done with all Vista topics).

it is possible that it will get moved but the link with stay in these threads that people can see.

The pics show full loungers on the aft Havana balconies so that's good but I guess no hammocks like on deck 5 [emoji45]. Cant win em all I guess.

Take your own hammock, I have a travel hammock that rolls up in a small bag. It works well on a small balcony so it should be fine on there.

I too have a roll up hammock that I used on my aft entra long balcony on my Royal Carribean cruise. My Vista cruise isn't until January 8, 2017 and I have a Havana cabana balcony room that does have a swing chair in the balcony area ( I saw it today on John Herald's video (I saw my room exactly so I am please it at least has a swing chair as the only one with a hammock on the Havana Cubans balcony suites and there are only 4 of them on the whole ship! I'm pretty excited for the Vista cruise !

Yes it bothers the lizard so much they have to reply & moan, to get the post count up. Don't like it don't read it!!! Web police zzzzzzx

He was moaning about people wasting their time on a cruise by going to see an iMax movie earlier.

Just answering the question would definitely have been so much beneficial. But each to their own!